Bray Wyatt injured at house show in Milan

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
Pretty horrific timing for him considering the amount of build they seem to be putting around him. The positive is he's been banged up before (his busted ankle before his Mania match with Taker, the mysterious back injury he's had) and he's worked through it (wrestling Taker on one leg, etc). Here's hoping the stoppage was just a precaution since it's only a house show after all.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Man. So unlucky... He was the highlight of RAW on Monday, he looked great, he was moving so well. Just... Damn, man. Damn. He's my favorite wrestler in the company, so hopefully he makes a speedy recovery.

S A W F T*

He's going to turn into The Eater of Painkillers at this rate.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
From LoP

"I was live in Milan for the match and it looked very bad, Wyatt looked like he wanted to continue but absolutely could not. The look on his face indicated a lot of pain. The injury happened when Reigns and Wyatt were fighting in the corner and went to break. Wyatt backed off and just slipped wrong, went down and it was clear he was hurt. It was just a freak injury, no one to blame. Medics ran down and were tending to him but didn't spend a lot of time before helping him to the back. Reigns clearly looked lost and they went to an "All Against One" match to finish."

Please just don't be a severe tear.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
A couple of positives I can see. He's in Europe right now so not expected to be on TV. Also he has the family, so he doesn't have to disappear from TV when they are done in Europe either.

I just hope it's not too severe.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
A couple of positives I can see. He's in Europe right now so not expected to be on TV. Also he has the family, so he doesn't have to disappear from TV when they are done in Europe either.

I just hope it's not too severe.
The entire point of him being over here is to be on TV lol. Raw is from London next week :P.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Hopefully it's not too serious, although he did look rough in that video afterwards.

If you have to change the ER plan to Rowan/Strowman vs. Rusev/Sheamus instead with Wyatt and ADR at ringside and Wyatt able to return in a month or so, so be it.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
tumblr_n7lvadjfZ31t0ik4co1_400.gif

Paris in Flames

Feb 4, 2009
There's roughly...80% of last year where a significant injury to Bray probably actually would've HELPED his character.

Now? Ugh. Awful.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
And in actual news, Bray has been taken off the rest of the tour including the TV dates next week.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad