Brassard - In pain?

Heat McManus

Nov 27, 2003
Alexandria, VA
Watching Brassard move to the podium, it looked like he was in pain while walking, moving up the steps, and even putting his jersey on. I could be reading too much into it, but he appeared to wince as he pulled the sweater over his head.

Transported Upstater

MeffyuhTJRest said:
Watching Brassard move to the podium, it looked like he was in pain while walking, moving up the steps, and even putting his jersey on. I could be reading too much into it, but he appeared to wince as he pulled the sweater over his head.

Didn't he have a broken arm or something a while back?

I don't know if that had anything to do with it, but maybe it was a possible cause...

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Nah, he was perfectly fine. I saw him walking around the arena with his jersey on and such and he was doing just fine.

BigTimer*

He definately winced a couple of times when he had to put his arms above his shoulders.

LetsGOJackets!!

Mar 23, 2004
Columbus Ohio
We will help him get the sweater on, and drag his

tired bones to the rink, then we'll see if he has anything left in the tank.

I'm thinking when he plays on our first or second line things will work out ok, seeing how he has a couple years to heal up. The Matrix has been a big draw in Columbus, we need to market the KR factor.

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Already with the brassard hate?

He said he would enjoy being in columbus before and after the draft in every interview I have read or heard. Go back and listen to the HF radio interview with him. He talks about how much he enjoyed the city when he was brought in for an interview pre-draft. You and luongo's agent should take a trip to columbus together so you can move passed you uninformed bias.

If brassard did wince, it was because he was worried about messing up his flock of seagulls hair do. Not becasue his arm was permentaly injured, or that he cant stand the thought of wearing the CBJ sweater.

the kid in my avatar looks real unhappy ;)

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
DougKnowsBest said:
the kid in my avatar looks real unhappy ;)

That's because he's about to shove GMDM off the stage. ;)

As for him being sad to go to Columbus, I know I would. It would certainly suck to play in a top six that could include Zherdev, Nash, Brule, and Picard. I'm sure he'd much rather have ended up in Minnesota, Phoenix, or on the Island.

BobMarleyNYR

Rangers future on D
May 2, 2004
Alphabet
SmokeyClause said:
That's because he's about to shove GMDM off the stage. ;)

As for him being sad to go to Columbus, I know I would. It would certainly suck to play in a top six that could include Zherdev, Nash, Brule, and Picard. I'm sure he'd much rather have ended up in Minnesota, Phoenix, or on the Island.

Minnesota has a good system. Phoenix is supposedly a nice city... life on the Island isn't bad. All I know is I'd never want to live in Columbus. Maybe Brassard didn't either.

X0ssbar

BobMarleyNYR said:
Minnesota has a good system. Phoenix is supposedly a nice city... life on the Island isn't bad. All I know is I'd never want to live in Columbus. Maybe Brassard didn't either.

To bad for New York that guys like Adam Foote and Rick Nash disagree with you.

SmokeyClause

Feb 27, 2002
Miami, FL
Visit site
BobMarleyNYR said:

With regards to Columbus, don't knock it until you've tried it. The weather isn't my favorite, but it's a really nice city with really nice people. Much like many cities in America, it's a lot more pleasant than you would think. And I've never spent more than a few weeks there, but it was a blast. And I've lived in Miami, New York, Sarasota, Atlanta, Dallas, Nashville, L.A., and Sydney and Kingston (for a few months).

And I wasn't knocking the cities; I was knocking the talent. All three squads have nice talent, but I don't think their top end quite equates to what can be found in Columbus. But back to the cities, I'd rather live in Columbus than NYI. And this comes from a big city guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad