Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
I don't think anyone older than a millennial/younger Gen X intrinsically knows what a pub sub is.

edit: It's not even necessarily an age thing. If you're shopping from like Whole Foods, you're not part of the pub sub culture.
Unpopular Opinion - Pub subs blow. I mean if you like hard thick bread that nearly cuts the roof of your mouth then sure they’re great. I prefer a softer bread for my sub. Man I feel better having said that!

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Unpopular Opinion - Pub subs blow. I mean if you like hard thick bread that nearly cuts the roof of your mouth then sure they’re great. I prefer a softer bread for my sub. Man I feel better having said that!
I'm pretty sure Pub subs are our In-N-Out. People from California talk them up all the time and take pride in them, but whenever I read an outsider review, they're kind of underwhelmed.

Beto O'Rourke just did that with Whataburger (where they apparently have some good tasting stuff, just oddly don't get the Whataburger).

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Vinik might have moved to Tampa 10 years ago from the north east, but your customs and traditions are still strange to him.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Publix subs are obviously very good, but is it really a sandwich? I mean, like the way a hot dog is obviously a sandwich?

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Cally moving back to Rochester, but says his foundation will continue to have a presence in the Tampa Bay area.

Reactions: Hoek

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

This is the first vid that shows Water Street becoming an actual district, not just a few buildings and a crater.

Reactions: berlin

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

I'm not nuts about how the story is framed. Making good workers. It's to the benefit of kids lifelong mental and emotional well-being that their most formative years are good ones.

They then in turn pass positive characteristics down to their own kids.

I'm watching the new second part of 'Babies' on Netflix, and infant development still has many unanswered questions too. The whole show is centered on research on infants.

Last edited:

LTIR Trickery

Plz stop pucks
Jun 27, 2007
Scrip Club

I'm not nuts about how the story is framed. Making good workers. It's to the benefit of kids lifelong mental and emotional well-being that their most formative years are good ones.

They then in turn pass positive characteristics down to their own kids.

I'm watching the new second part of 'Babies' on Netflix, and infant development still has many unanswered questions too. The whole show is centered on research on infants.

Thanks - i'll have to watch that this week.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004

Tampa also held this event in 2012 and 2016

TB has also been interested in the WJC. The locations for those have been set through 2024. All are outside the US.

How great would it be though to have the TB host be like the Alaska Anchorage Seawolves? A team needing money to play another two years, but they win the bid for like 2026.

Last edited:

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

Amalie Arena will also be home to the 2025 NCAA Women's Final Four. Amalie had this tournament recently in both 2015 and 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad