Confirmed with Link: Branding, Jerseys, Community Involvement, Arena & Water Street Tampa - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowDownToVasilevskiy

Jun 30, 2013
Canada
Anybody know if that patch will be available to purchase separately? As I might be getting my reverse retro from another place and I don't know if they will have that patch

Edit: It is on the shop

Last edited:

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Re: the reverse retros, are the customized jerseys from TampaBaySports usually done well in terms of the hand stitching/heat sealing? I was looking to get one from them but it's significantly more cost effective to go with another seller at this time, just without the patch(which I can live without or add later). Thank you for any feedback!

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Catching this a day late but 30 years ago on December 6th 1990, Phil Esposito and Tampa Bay were granted a NHL franchise.

The single most important person in Lightning history. Just think of how much this guy changed our lives.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Yeah so far the helmet ads have just been the arena naming rights holders which is pretty weird and boring. I just hope if they put Amalie on there it isn't a red logo.

Reactions: berlin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->