Brand new league, looking for active GM's

The Hockey Life

Feb 27, 2011
Leafs Nation
Hi everyone, just started a league an hour ago.

Here is the forum : http://thehockeylife.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.com/

Please read the official rules, Took some from another league I am in that is run very well. We have 16 teams to start, but that all depends on participation. If more are willing to join, we will accommodate. We will be using Fantrax as the site to track your stats and go head to head with your fellow GM's.

Important things to know:

Once you pick a team, select 4 people which you would like to save to your real roster. (Minors do not count)
We will be doing an expansion draft after that.
Use the shoutbox located at the bottom of the forum to communicate and talk with your fellow GM's or myself.
We will pick a time/date to do the expansion draft together.

Other than that, please remember to read the rules and snoop around the forum. If you like it, please join!

15 spots remain as I am the Leafs GM!

Thanks everyone, look forward to starting the league!

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
darn. I wish it was with current rosters. Been looking for a fresh new league to have my Blues in.

The Hockey Life

Feb 27, 2011
Leafs Nation
Hey everyone! We have had such great participation so far we have decided to expand to 20 teams so 4 new teams are available!

The teams are NY Rangers, Montreal Canadiens, Minnesota Wild and the Edmonton Oilers!

Come quick, first come first serve!

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
I'll take the Rangers. If I understand this correctly(just quickly skimmed through the rules), you keep 4 players off of the team and then we have an expansion draft?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad