• Jasperi Kotkaniemi in the future

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Well, you can only provide on response to the poll it's going to be a bit tricky to answer two questions.

EDIT: Ah, fixed, nevermind.

I suspect this poll will be closed fairly quickly.

Reactions: BradyTkachucky

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
KK now and forever.

Better p/60 by far and just a much better 2-way playing, not even close on that part.

Its posts like these that keep me coming back to Hfboards after 12 years.

Even if this is dripping in sarcasm and going over my head entirely, and its not actually a legitimate attempt to make a valid argument for KK over BT, I appreciate it all the same - and its entertainment value is first class.

If you want to believe that a lie is true and try and convince other people at the same time, there is no better weapon in a hockey debate than using a cherry picked advanced stat to nullify a mountain of real world results.

It takes some serious balls to piss in the face of reality and say that some day your predictions will tip the scale in your favour.

But it takes hard drugs/alcohol/mental impediments to pretend the answer for today isnt Brady Tkachuk. The amount of evidence for this is beyond staggering and conclusive, and you need to feel shame if you think otherwise.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Its posts like these that keep me coming back to Hfboards after 12 years.

Even if this is dripping in sarcasm and going over my head entirely, and its not actually a legitimate attempt to make a valid argument for KK over BT, I appreciate it all the same - and its entertainment value is first class.

If you want to believe that a lie is true and try and convince other people at the same time, there is no better weapon in a hockey debate than using a cherry picked advanced stat to nullify a mountain of real world results.

It takes some serious balls to piss in the face of reality and say that some day your predictions will tip the scale in your favour.

But it takes hard drugs/alcohol/mental impediments to pretend the answer for today isnt Brady Tkachuk. The amount of evidence for this is beyond staggering and conclusive, and you need to feel shame if you think otherwise.
Brady plays like 5 more minutes a game and has 4 more points and hes allowed to never defend and cherry pick all game.

Chill out Ottawa fan.

Reactions: Habano

smack66

Mar 5, 2008
ontario
not a fan of either team and I take Tkachuk 10 out of 10 times. I can understand fans saying KK in the future as you never know how someone might develop but at present it's a no brainer. I think only die hard hab Homer's would see it any other way

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Montreal fans can hate on Brady as much as we want, but the kid is a gamer. He's their next Captain. Although, I don't think he'll be a PPG or offensive juggernaut, I can see him being a very valuable part of their franchise for the rest of his career. So, I have to admit that. He is currently more impactful than KK at this time.

But, as for KK, I still think he has a lot of potential, and he's actually extremely skilled. Better skillset than Brady. But, he hasn't put everything together yet and coaches still toying with his position. Set him at center, keep him there, give him PP time, let him shoot and create. If not, we will have another Galchenyuk.

Brady better now, KK has potential to be better but will have to prove it.

Reactions: NyQuil

DoingItCoolKiwi

May 23, 2017
I really like Kotkaniemi and dont even think he was a bad pick at #3 but Brady has been absolutely excellent so him all day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad