Player Discussion Brady Tkachuk (LW) - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent Zub

Jan 2, 2015
Buddy, you're the one who has a huge amount of posts in every single Tkachuk thread. Stop projecting lol.

I post a lot about this, it's really the only thing worth discussing in Sens land right now. But I have little emotion about this and would rather approach it from a rational perspective.

I can feel your emotion through your posts.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I post a lot about this, it's really the only thing worth discussing in Sens land right now. But I have little emotion about this and would rather approach it from a rational perspective.

I can feel your emotion through your posts.

Yes, you are very rational about Brady. Anyone can see that. :laugh:

Reactions: GCK

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Brady just a good 2nd liner with no upside. Brady greedy.

There, I've covered the next 30 pages in this thread.
This is in response to your last post of the previous thread.

Yes it is all about money. Other than Crosby, Hossa and a bunch of over the hill vets chasing a cup it’s always about money. Brady’s camp wants either a big overpay long term or a smaller overpay on a bridge. Most players don’t have as much leverage or else they would also use it. The greedy Brady comments are asinine, it’s business to both sides and it will get done at some point.

Reactions: PlayOn

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Anyone else looking at the Suzuki extension with pure bitterness in their heart

Yes.

Only thing making me feel better is that they drafted Kotkaniemi instead of Brady and basically gave him away for nothing.

On the other hand, had they drafted Tkachuk, he's probably signed to a long term deal already.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
the pay Brady anything people vs the Brady is greedy and overrated people arguing about who's more obsessed and emotional:

spiderman!!.jpg

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Ppl want ottawa to spend more. Ottawa is trying to spend more by signing Brady to 8x8

Brady can't sit there and point fingers and say that ottawa isn't trying to improve when they have been signing their youth to longer term deals. Sounds like he wants everyone else to sign then he will sign long term. Doesn't sound like a leader to me imo

Would I like them to spend more on say in Eichel? Absolutely. But if guys like Brady, Norris Pinto sign in the next few years our cap will get eaten up quick

inthewings

Jul 26, 2005
Ppl want ottawa to spend more. Ottawa is trying to spend more by signing Brady to 8x8

Brady can't sit there and point fingers and say that ottawa isn't trying to improve when they have been signing their youth to longer term deals. Sounds like he wants everyone else to sign then he will sign long term. Doesn't sound like a leader to me imo

Would I like them to spend more on say in Eichel? Absolutely. But if guys like Brady, Norris Pinto sign in the next few years our cap will get eaten up quick

“Spending more” by giving players contracts that exceed their production is not going to lead to success. This team has a strict internal budget, and they need to be ruthless and careful with every dollar. If Brady won’t stay on a contract comparable to other players with similar production, he needs to be traded.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
“Spending more” by giving players contracts that exceed their production is not going to lead to success. This team has a strict internal budget, and they need to be ruthless and careful with every dollar. If Brady won’t stay on a contract comparable to other players with similar production, he needs to be traded.

Enjoy being a bubble/rebuilding team forever I suppose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad