Recalled/Assigned: Brady Tkachuk heading to the All Star Game

Shruggs Peterson

Mar 1, 2017
Kind of surprised they chose Brady over Duclair, but it is pretty cool considering it's in St. Louis this year and his bro made it too.

These all star events I find boring as a fan, but if you are a player or a fan there in person, I bet it's a blast.

Not sure what you mean as both of them are there.

Also not sure why, but a couple years down the line I get the feeling that Brady could be the new Dany Heatley ****in all-star parody.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
Not sure what you mean as both of them are there.

Also not sure why, but a couple years down the line I get the feeling that Brady could be the new Dany Heatley ****in all-star parody.
Lol, I did not realize Duclair was in already and obviously missed that bit of news tbh. Well, congrats to them both then.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
I must admit, whilst it’s brilliant for BT... how come he got chosen?
Players are allowed to turn it down if they are replacing somebody, whereas they get suspended if they actually made the team and turn it down.

Tkachuk is from St. Louis, was going to be at the All-Star game already, has a brother in the game, and a storied, famous father from the Blues. He's not having an all star game type season, but he's a developing young player with a very big last name in the city of St. Louis, and the hockey world in general.

Pretty big PR move in the city of St. Louis and the NHL, and pretty easy to get him to go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad