Value of: Brady Tkachuk 4yrs @8.2M

Rorschach

Who the f*** is Trevor Moore?
Oct 9, 2006
Los Angeles
I was wondering if there was a trade that could work out with the Kings maybe? Kings fans seems to want a tough gritty player, and have a ton of RHD.

Cap won't work out because A) the organization won't trade Drew Doughty and unless the Sens take Fiala or PLD (about 8 mil/y players, neither of which play RHsD), it won't work.

Also, the Kings are not an organization that would give that much salary, 8+mil/y, for a winger, typically.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Well he certainly won't come cheap any team making an offer for him has to give up multiple high end pieces. Your offer is absolutely excessive, but I realize it stems for the fact that you think Power is lousy and would like to sell him ASAP.

Actually I went excessive because I see no reason Ottawa would deal him for a reasonable offer.

TkachukNorris79

Jan 27, 2018
You my friend are me, prior to this season.
They’ve all (Chychrun & Chabot) been shit on the right side.
We won’t move Sanderson over because it’s like asking Picasso to paint with his offhand.
It bothers me so much that we're chasing this shutdown defenseman to play on the right side beside one of Chabot/Chychrun, while we have Sanderson who is obviously the better bet for the right side and can shutdown some of the best forwards in the NHL.

Dallas moved Heiskanen to the right and he has thrived, Sanderson has very similar tools and would likely do just as well.

But yeah Chabby/Chych have both been brutal on the right. Just don't have the hockey IQ to do it, both are irresponsible with the puck to be on their off sides.

jfhabs

May 21, 2015
Disclaimer... Sens AVP, PoHO/GM are all on record towards saying they are building the team around Tkachuk.

With that said. Next season is Brady's last year without any trade protection and the season after that he switches to a full NMC. Sens have been burned by NMCs almost every year.

Hypothetically lets say Sens want to get ahead of it because they suspect he might ask out the season after and only be open to moving to 1 or 2 teams.

Sens would be looking for pieces that can help them progress into a playoff team with futures added on.
Sens are rebuilding again!?

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Actually I went excessive because I see no reason Ottawa would deal him for a reasonable offer.
I think Tkachuk could get an absolute haul. Throw any of Buffalo's picks and prospects out there. I don't think he returns two top 10 picks and a young 1st overall pick +. To your point, If he moves it's likely because Brady wants to move and I'd argue at some point a deal has to make sense for both parties. Buffalo blowing a hole in their blueline makes very little sense. It's been arguably their biggest weakness for years now.

Reactions: Diaspora and Beerz

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Be interested at almost any price for Brady.

Just note that our guys are either too old or too young/unproven, they're on too long of deals or they're rentals, and our draft position / upcoming draft classes are all horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00