Prospect Info: Brady Lyle

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
The P Bruins only play Hartford and Bridgeport, 2 of the bottom 3 teams in the league.

Little inflated on the stats, it is like the Bruins only playing Buffalo and Detroit.
But still nice to see.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown
The P Bruins only play Hartford and Bridgeport, 2 of the bottom 3 teams in the league.

Little inflated on the stats, it is like the Bruins only playing Buffalo and Detroit.
But still nice to see.
Those are also 2 of the bottom 3 in the league because they’ve been playing Providence.

6 of Bridgport's 7 losses and 5 of Hartford's 6 came against the P Bruins

Last edited:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
This guy is legit.

He's come into the preseason and is playing with all kinds of poise at both ends.

I suspect Sweeney was worried about RD depth coming into the year but I'd have no problem playing this guy right now and he's only going to get better

BruinsNetwork

Jan 8, 2021
Lyle was great last night and I love his offensive game. Just when you think he’s out of the play or it’s destined to come the other way, he steps up and makes a play with the puck.

I still see a disconnect in his game across all three zones, personally, but I’m glad he’s under contract and should have a good year in Providence. I’d like to see where he’s at in the spring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad