Proposal: "Brady" Chant at 7min Mark

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
I am watching the Legend that is Alfie come onto the ice last couple of games, and remember the Alfie chant done at 11:11 of the games

I am also seeing the Legend that will be Brady Tkachuk and feel we should mimic this chant

"Brady, Brady, Brady" at the 7min mark of the period, Thoughts?

Can use this thread for any other fan movements.

Reactions: aragorn

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
Too derivative. Our chants are kinda boring. Go Sens Go. Alfie Alfie Alfie. They're great on their own. But let's diversify a bit.

How about we sing this?

Reactions: Liver King

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Too soon. Hasn't even played a post season game yet.

His name was chanted after his goals and after he was named 1st star, as well and that's good for now.

Maybe during a dominant shift as well. Either way, the kid is becoming a man right before our eyes and it is glorious.

My son missed getting his post game stick by 2 people! So close!

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
At such a young age Tkachuk is already showing great leadership qualities & it's great having Giroux a future HOF leader on this team.

Reactions: Icelevel

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
We want Pinto every 5 minute interval. Tkachuk can wait
I will say, I get the concept and appreciate the message but it is weird to chant for Pinto while we are up by 2 late in the 3rd.

It goes without saying our very best case scenario is Norris comes back and the team keeps winning. If Pinto has to bite the bullet on a 1 year deal to play in the NHL this season, well that's part of the pro experience.

It was also getting very close to awkward on opening night when Alfie was presenting G his gold stick. The Alfie chant started but died quick. It was G's moment and I am happy he was able to be the focus.

Reactions: Flamingo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad