Brad Marchand Leads The NHL In PPG...

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
absolutely

So you would put out a line of Marchand-Ellers-Wilson and be comfortable that it will defend and outscore the best lines in the league? That Marchand would put up 100+ points with those 2? He would literally have to do everything himself, which is already hard for a winger to do

The Rage Kage

Apr 21, 2014
Only the basis of his argument was that Bruins fans cant like Marchand because we hated Ulf.

Pot meet kettle dude.
Stiiker said Marchand was a bad and ugly person, which is what simpleton was responding to.

Edit: already been settled, you can disregard this.

Reactions: Striiker

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
ppg is something that fluctuates from game to game

mackinnon has consistently been on the top of that while being in the top 5 of scoring

weird to make a thread that could easily change in a game

but I get it he's been a good scorer

Marchand has spent a good portion of the season on top as well, since last season.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
So you would put out a line of Marchand-Ellers-Wilson and be comfortable that it will defend and outscore the best lines in the league? That Marchand would put up 100+ points with those 2? He would literally have to do everything himself, which is already hard for a winger to do

If you are willing to put crosby out there and get the same results then absolutely

Marchand is on another planet right now. Outscoring everyone and continuing to be more physical and better defensively than the guys you like

Must be diifucult to accept for many, but i am pretty happy about it

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
ppg is something that fluctuates from game to game

mackinnon has consistently been on the top of that while being in the top 5 of scoring

weird to make a thread that could easily change in a game

but I get it he's been a good scorer

If you dont bring attention to greatness, its easy to ignore it. Theres already at least 1 poster here who said he didnt know marchand was having such a great year

Theres entire threads full of snarky comments saying how marchand shouldnt even be considered for hart

The hate for marchand among other fan bases is probably most of any player in nhl

But he goes to war for us bruin fans... he deserves recognition for his greatness and it's up to us to try to argue through the hate and get him his due

Reactions: WJCJ

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
God help us all.

He is a dirty rat who intentionally tries to seriously injures players and does some generally stupid ****, but their is no denying that he has developed into one of the great talents in this league these past two years and I will definitely give him credit for working his ass off on the ice; he really doesn't slack off at all on the ice. ever. 3 Years ago I would never have guessed he would become such an offensive powerhouse but he has really worked at improving his game and Boston has given him the opportunity to shine.

I hope for the sake of the league that he never wins an Art Ross or (god forbid) a Hart, but he could next year... assuming he doesn't get another lengthy suspension for trying to maim someone again.

Reactions: PKwonthetrade

BostonBruins11

Dec 4, 2010
Moncton, N.B.
I understand that hate he gets , but come on.... He was on Team Canada's first line, lead the team in scoring AND single handely won the finals in the last world cup .....

Fyi hes been playing at this level for 3 years now

Reactions: Luc Labelle

Quiet Jack

Mar 24, 2017
Can we all agree that if Marchand played for our favorite team we'd love him and defend him to no end?

Can Bruins fans admit that if he played for a different team, like, oh I don't know, Montreal, they would hate him with a passion?

We are fans, i.e. fanatics, and that will never change.

That said, I can't stand the pos

cneely

Jan 6, 2005
Can we all agree that if Marchand played for our favorite team we'd love him and defend him to no end?

Can Bruins fans admit that if he played for a different team, like, oh I don't know, Montreal, they would hate him with a passion?

Meh, I still love Gallagher. He’s not half as dirty as Marchand though to be fair.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017

Would love to see Marchand on a line centered by McDavid. Would be epic.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017

I would would drool over having Marchand on the Leafs; he would make an already great offense just ridiculous. I would still think he was a dirty rat-bastard regardless and be ashamed when he intentionally went out of his way to try and injure other players. Even if he was on the Leafs I woulnd't want him winning a Hart trophy because his total lack of sportsmanship would hurt the award in my mind.

Again, no one is arguing that Marchand isn't an elite player; his number show that he obviously is and a player of of that caliber would help the offense of any team he is put on. By the same token he is also unarguably a huge scum-bag and deserves the hate he gets. I think that even clear-eyed Boston fans see that.

Peggy

Aug 6, 2016
If you dont bring attention to greatness, its easy to ignore it. Theres already at least 1 poster here who said he didnt know marchand was having such a great year

Theres entire threads full of snarky comments saying how marchand shouldnt even be considered for hart

The hate for marchand among other fan bases is probably most of any player in nhl

But he goes to war for us bruin fans... he deserves recognition for his greatness and it's up to us to try to argue through the hate and get him his due

the hate comes from him being a dirty player
makes sense

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad