Brad Marchand dive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Wow, Leafers are really clinging to this one lol. You stole a 'W' just be happy and let it go lmao
Id say they earned that win but whatever you say lol

"Salty" lmao. I've got 0 drive in this game. Just calling 'em as I sees 'em as a neutral and unbiased fan of the game.
so as a fan of the game, you enjoy seeing players dive to get the penalty? are you also a soccer fan?

Last edited:

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
1 game suspension for blatant flopping. Grabs the wrong leg which is just sad. Making the ref that called that look bad, which is why it should, (BUT WON'T) be a suspension or fine.

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
The gall to then get up and cry about not getting a 5v3 off that.

It was a gift that they even kept Marchand out of the box to play the power play.

Reactions: Rob Brown

Rufus T Firefly

Jul 8, 2020
He clearly grabs the same leg that Bertuzzi slashes. Sure, still a dive, but why is everyone saying he grabbed the wrong leg?
You know, sometimes I think HFBoards is actually just a continual experiment run by researchers in the psychology department of some major university and this right here is study of what happens when a Rorschach test meets the Mandela effect.

Buck Naked

Can't-Stand-Ya
Aug 18, 2016
You know, sometimes I think HFBoards is actually just a continual experiment run by researchers in the psychology department of some major university and this right here is study of what happens when a Rorschach test meets the Mandela effect.

Haha, I was just thinking the same this morning when I saw the clip in the OP. What the hell is happening in here?

Reactions: BB79

ToDavid

Dec 13, 2018
Meh, you're slashing Brad Marchand in the back of the knee after the whistle, you know the risk you're taking. Bertuzzi has rocks for brains and got a penalty because of it.

The Bruins were already getting a power play from Lyubushkin. The Coyle penalty was just a made up offsetting call for Bert because the refs are too cowardly to call the offsetting dive against their buddy Marchand. Bertuzzi knows exactly what he's doing, getting a free shot in when you know the refs aren't going to make it a 5v3.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Grabs the knee of the wrong leg when he’s given a love tap on the back of the other leg and then cried to the refs to want a 5 on 3.

Marchand is evolving like a Pokémon. He’s not just a rat now. He’s a diving rat.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He helped it along for sure. Tavares caved himself in on the Grzelcyk penalty. Both captains just selling their way into our hearts and I don’t like it

Number8

Oct 31, 2007

Should he receive a fine for this? He even grabs the wrong leg lol

OK, for you and all the people who think he's grabbing the wrong leg......

You might want to watch it on something larger than your phone. All this "derka derka he grabs the wrong leg" makes you look like total idiots.

He gets hacked in the back of the knee/calf on his left leg. Goes down and grabs his...... wait for it.......... left leg.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
He clearly grabs the same leg that Bertuzzi slashes. Sure, still a dive, but why is everyone saying he grabbed the wrong leg?
Because it’s Marchand and it’s fun to pile on. I get it. Doesn’t bother me. I’d be less annoyed with him if he put the team on his back and came out with a series win, but instead we get this

Reactions: Over the volcano

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Yes Marchand dove (or embellished), it's what he does. Bertuzzi has to be smarter than to give him a chance to do that.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The refs had already called an even up on the play for how absurd Coyle reaction was, it was highly unlikely they'd call two on the same play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad