Brackets

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Welp I didn't think Anaheim would beat Washington to squeak in past LAK. Guess I got my wish though. Hoping it wasn't a wrong choice and LAK would have been the easier team to beat. Guest we will just have to find out in the playoffs.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Can't do that since I don't live in NA but I'll do mine right below:

West round 1

DAL-MIN Dal in 5
STL-CHI Chi in 7
ANA-NSH Ana in 6
LAK-SJS LAK in 6

East round 1

WSH-PHI Wsh in 5
PIT-NYR Pit in 6
FLA-NYI Fla in 6
TBL-DET Tbl in 7

West round 2

DAL-CHI Chi in 6
ANA-LAK Ana in 7

East round 2

WSH-PIT Wsh in 7
FLA-TBL Tbl in 6

Conference finals

CHI-ANA Ana in 6
WSH-TBL Wsh in 6

SC finals

WSH-ANA Wsh in 6

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I'm an idiot and cant figure out how to take the picture of my bracket and put it in here.

The print screen key on your keyboard copies it to your clipboard. Then just open up paint of something like that and paste and then save it. After that, just upload it.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
bracket.png

I actually think we'll win the series. That's why I wanted the Ducks over the Kings.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
It's just sad that a well, I'm not going to say horrible but a team who wouldn't win a round in West can advance to Conference Finals in the East. Of course I'm talking about the Panthers. Meanwhile, the Blues or the Hawks will be eliminated. Those teams would sweep the Panthers.

Byrddog

Lifer
Nov 23, 2007
It's just sad that a well, I'm not going to say horrible but a team who wouldn't win a round in West can advance to Conference Finals in the East. Of course I'm talking about the Panthers. Meanwhile, the Blues or the Hawks will be eliminated. Those teams would sweep the Panthers.

You make a good point about the strength of the west but I think you sell the Panthers a little short. Jager has lit that team up and somehow Lou continues to perform at a high level even with his age. If they can find replacements for those two going forward they will be a powerhouse for a while if not they will crumble like the Lightning did when they lost Habi. A lot will depend on Barkov and him staying healthy something he has yet to do his three years in the league he has played 54-71-66 games respectively. He and Ekblad are as good a starting core as most teams have. Surround them with players to complement them will be an issue. They suffer destination syndrome just like the Preds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad