News Article: Bracco back

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Toronto Maple Leafs: The Jeremy Bracco Conspiracy Theory

I hope he gets going. He is a player that maybe is going through a bad patch of life. If so, I’m cheering for him to plug away and have fun playing and hopefully see him with the big team like we expected.

Himself and Liljegren back with the Marlies should be a nice shot in the arm for them. Playoffs are within their grasp if they can get a nice roll going right away

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Stigma

May 24, 2015
Mississauga
I'm happy he's back too!

Something I don't get about this article.....the so-called "conspiracy theories" by fans. HF is the biggest hockey site on the net, no? I saw no theories written here. There was a point where I was curious and wanted to hear some theories, but found nothing online. Zilch. Where is this insidious online presence that the author is talking about? Give me some proof!

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Great, now he can rebuild his game and try to mount a credible challenge to Dennis Malgin's spot on the Leafs.

Reactions: Wafflewhipper

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
I'm happy he's back too!

Something I don't get about this article.....the so-called "conspiracy theories" by fans. HF is the biggest hockey site on the net, no? I saw no theories written here. There was a point where I was curious and wanted to hear some theories, but found nothing online. Zilch. Where is this insidious online presence that the author is talking about? Give me some proof!
I read lots of stuff in the prospects thread. It was sporadic but it was there

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Keefe was talking about a player who they wanted to switch wings, because it was an organizational weakness and that llayer refused and said i only play this wing. Keefe was shocked, because he said it would have enabled them to possibly call the player up sooner.

Was this player Bracco?

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Keefe was talking about a player who they wanted to switch wings, because it was an organizational weakness and that llayer refused and said i only play this wing. Keefe was shocked, because he said it would have enabled them to possibly call the player up sooner.

Was this player Bracco?
Do you have a available link for that. Wouldn’t mind reading that.Players like that shouldn’t be taking a salary from my team. I have no time for them. Whoever they are

Last edited:

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007

Was this player Bracco?

My guess is Korshkov

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009

Was this player Bracco?
the story was about Engvall and he didn't refuse he just said he's always played the same wing and then Keefe said it would be better to be able to play both wings since it could get you to the nhl

ottomaddox

Oct 31, 2017
Toronto
I'm happy he's back too!

It's probably a Twitter thing and not HF.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
It's probably a Twitter thing and not HF.
Definitely wasn’t a thing here. I knew about it only in that he was allowed a leave of a undetermined amount of time. I hope he comes in to focus and does well. A fresh head could go right to having fun playing, hopefully.

I think he is going to be fine. Learns that pro game work ethic and gets some great habits going he enjoys and shoots more ha

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
I think hes gone by the draft.

Considering he didnt even get a sniff of a callup is pretty telling how management view him imo

Coaches in general struggle with inserting a one dimensional and a defensively weak player into their lineup. It wouldn't surprise me either if he's moved. I'll hope for the best return possible, but wouldn't be too surprised if its a pretty modest & unspectacular return.

janesy12

Leafs Nation
Aug 27, 2010
Newfoundland
Every time i see korshkov i think i wish that was Carter hart
Or DeBrincat, Girard, Lindgren, Fox, Mete, Bratt etc.
They're not the first team to miss a number of better players with their pick. This one just seemed, weird. Korshkov was an overage winger with 12 points in 41 games in the KHL. Hunter tried this weird draft voodoo crap to make some waves and it hasn't worked out thus far. Hopefully that changes.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Or DeBrincat, Girard, Lindgren, Fox, Mete, Bratt etc.
They're not the first team to miss a number of better players with their pick. This one just seemed, weird. Korshkov was an overage winger with 12 points in 41 games in the KHL. Hunter tried this weird draft voodoo crap to make some waves and it hasn't worked out thus far. Hopefully that changes.

I don't know... Korshkov is on a goal per game pace.... 82 goals in 82 games pace at the NHL level. That's impressive.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: RomanianLeafs

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Coaches in general struggle with inserting a one dimensional and a defensively weak player into their lineup. It wouldn't surprise me either if he's moved. I'll hope for the best return possible, but wouldn't be too surprised if its a pretty modest & unspectacular return.

Im not expecting much at this point.

I see hos main value as coming on as a + during a bigger trade in the summer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad