Line Combos: Bottom 6

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Meaning Kassian and Condra dont produce meaning Kassian almost has almost as many goals as condra with 27 less games there both USELESS

Cowick Stone Grant all can drop the gloves and play big body 3rd liners that we need.. I guess we are watching different team cause your out too lunch ..Stone can fight so underrated for the game night fan here is example he beat the **** out this guy :help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxEl4vnfVfs

Regins sucks man 0 goals since last year minus player ..Your not making sense ..He is all around unemployed after this season

I said 3" of are" top scorers are rookies ..Not "our" 3 top :help:

"our players are underrated in that respect" Once again I believe your confused ..

Last night 2-1 vs Tampa we needed to score only one player tried too screen 6'7 Bishop ..That was 5'7 Conacher..there so underrated cause no one does it ..

Good thing you're not coach!

ATdaisuki

Dec 4, 2012
Ottawa
Meaning Kassian and Condra dont produce meaning Kassian almost has almost as many goals as condra with 27 less games there both USELESS

dayum dude, didn't know that condra was useless. guess he can't play defense and doesn't forecheck well. he doesn't play well anywhere i guess. kassian.... well, he has been kinda useless hasn't he? he is supposed to play the kind of game yo're looking for our bottom six to play though. and he has a goal in 12 games, wow! i think he's doing exactly what you want these three players to do.

Cowick Stone Grant all can drop the gloves and play big body 3rd liners that we need.. I guess we are watching different team cause your out too lunch ..Stone can fight so underrated for the game night fan here is example he beat the **** out this guy :help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxEl4vnfVfs

stone has a grant total of five fights. grant has a total of one (his opponent has a total of three fights). cowick i believe i already agreed that he brought toughness. i know he can fight. but talking about fights isn't very useful, because we're not looking for that. you don't have to fight to be tough. could we use some toughness? yes, we could, the only tough player out of those three is really only cowick. i'll re-address the going to the net thing, because i think we can agree on that being one of the main things you are looking for. it's coming up in just a sec.

Regins sucks man 0 goals since last year minus player ..Your not making sense ..He is all around unemployed after this season

so you have once again not addressed my point of how he looks out there when he plays. he is a smooth skater, he's good long the boards, he's good in the face-off dot, he's good on the cycle, and he's a pretty good passer with pretty good vision. his shot is just about gone though, he's lost that element of his game. this is the kind of stuff you get from watching a game and not just looking at the stats. looking at the stats gets you things like "zibanejad is a bust".

I said 3" of are" top scorers are rookies ..Not "our" 3 top :help:

top scorers = your players best at scoring. scoring is something you can look at the stat sheet for, and that's something i did. if you say the players that are looking the best, then yes, our rookies are looking like our top players. the way you worded it made a misunderstanding like this pretty easy.

"our players are underrated in that respect" Once again I believe your confused ..

Last night 2-1 vs Tampa we needed to score only one player tried too screen 6'7 Bishop ..That was 5'7 Conacher..there so underrated cause no one does it ..

if it was part of the game plan, they'd do it. we were successful so far this year because players were doing what they were told to do. if they were being told to get to the net, they would be.

the sens were having a hard time finding lanes from the point near the end of the game. more people in front means less puck movement which means lanes stay closed. that being said, you need players in front that are smart enough to know when to crash, and know when to back off the front and open a passing lane. out of the three players you mentioned, i think stone could do it, but this kind of play might be easier for a more seasoned player, or one with good awareness. cowick and grant likely wouldn't have been as effective as you might think out there, and i doubt maclean would have had them our there if they were called up.

Magix

Oct 10, 2010
As much as I dislike condra's lack of finish. The guy is going to be a big part of the bottom 6 going forward. His defensive awareness is off the charts, I dont think I have ever seen him do something stupid in our zone. Plus he always seems to be on a breakaway.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
As much as I dislike condra's lack of finish. The guy is going to be a big part of the bottom 6 going forward. His defensive awareness is off the charts, I dont think I have ever seen him do something stupid in our zone. Plus he always seems to be on a breakaway.

Yep. Condra is like the 2013 version of Magnus Arvedsson (minus that anomaly of a season in 1999 where he played some top line minutes & scored 20 goals).

Methinks he'll be a bottom-6 fixture for a while.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad