GDT: Boston vs Washington, 7:30 PM: NBCSN - RADIO WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Another huge game! Let's score a few goals this time so that Rask doesn't have to steal the game again :handclap:

Standings :

DET 67 85
BOS 68 82
WAS 69 82
FLO 68 76
OTT 67 75

Upcoming games :

Tue vs Buffalo
Thu vs Ottawa
Sat vs Florida
Sun vs Tampa Bay

Last edited by a moderator:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
capitals are most likely calling up at least three or four guys from ahl today. their injury list is extremely long today

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Amalie Benjamin ‏@AmalieBenjamin 3m3 minutes ago
Claude Julien declined to let us know his starter in goal tonight.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
After the blast Trotz took on team Boston better expect them to come hard.And watch Ovechkin for once please.lol

agreed, he cancelled an off day yesterday and had them doing wind sprints to start practice plus calling out the caps play in the media thats gonna make them ready to play imo

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
So bummed I can't go. I try to go to every Caps/Bruins game in DC but tickets are just too much for this college student. Damn you Caps for not sucking again.

Will definitely watch though! Huge game - 4 point game in fact.

Let's go Bs!

OutspokenMinority*

i play Svedberg today unless Rask says he desperately wants to play.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I'm on the play Tuukka tonight and Svedberg plays Tuesday train.

Tonight's game is a 4 point game and can give the team some space between 7th and 8th and not making the playoffs at all.

This game and the upcoming Ottawa (bet we don't get Anderson again) and Panthers's games are also huge. The Sunday game against Tampa is also important but it isn't against teams we need to beat for playoff spots. Real question is whether Tuukka or Svedberg get the Panthers or Tampa (because don't think Inwould have him do all three).

OutspokenMinority*

Any reason why?

purely to give Tuukka a day off. he's been fairly open it when he felt he needed it so i'd just let him decide today. he may say he wants to stay on the ice every second he can to stay in this zone. i probably would, but i never had to pace myself for a 82 game season plus another 2 months of grueling playoffs.

i'd probably try to rest him literally as much as possible the rest of the way, assuming he was on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad