GDT: Boston vs Pittsburgh, March 14th 1 PM: NESN, NHLN-US, TVA - RADIO: 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
At the time that I am writing this, Ottawa leads NYI 2-0 in the 3rd and Washington trails Dallas 4-1, also in the 3rd. This means that tomorrow morning Ottawa could be 5 points back from the Bruins with an equal number of games played, and the Bruins could be 2 points away from Washington with 2 games in hand.

Unless Washington comes back, a win tomorrow afternoon means the Bruins are in 7th place, 3 points away from Detroit and 6 from Pittsburgh. And it would be a great way to start the weekend :handclap:

Update :

Ottawa wins 2-1 over the NYI
Washington loses 4-2 against Dallas

Standings :

Teams/Games Played/Points
DET 66 85
WAS 69 82
BOS 67 80
OTT 67 75
FLO 67 74

Last edited:

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Let's show ovi and the boys how you play hockey in the 2nd half, have to say I'm surprised to see Caps struggling.

LET'S DO THIS!!

Must win game and huge 2 points again!

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Blobfish-ugly-470.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

Power of the Clodefish continues...

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Tuukka will probably take the next 2 games with Svedberg getting Buffalo, then Tuukka getting Ottawa and Florida. Real important stretch to Boston to solidify their playoff spot.

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
clodefish!!!

This is going to be tough with the Pens strength down the middle. Real test for the Spooner line.

I came here to post this. I am more than a little worried about the matchups. I could see one of Crosby or Malkin really having their way with the rookies in this one. I hope I am wrong but the D is weaker than last year or any year in the past 5-6 years and there is no Krejci to shut down whichever guy Bergeron doesn't draw. I think the LSP line is going to have to score at the same rate as Crosby's line and they can pull off a win. I just don't see them holding whoever they draw scoreless.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
Also I wonder if you play Rask today, or tomorrow, or both.

That Caps game looms real large.

Also gross, I forgot the Pens got Winnik at the deadline. Man their forward group is deeeeeep. Claude not having last change today is going to really hurt.

Perron-Sid-Hornqvist
Kunitz-Malkin-Comeau
Winnik-Sutter-Bennett
Spailing-Lapierre-Downie

That's nasty. We need Fleury at his worst. I guess their D gets Erhoff back too.

Last edited:

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
I'm looking for Paille to score early - maybe with about 16:46 left in the first period. If he adds an assist to that goal, he'll be 3-1=4 for the month of March. Go Clodefish! Make #20's day!

Side note: For some reason, I'm missing Thornton and Esposito today - wonder if Thorty ever goes over to Esposito's.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

Also gross, I forgot the Pens got Winnik at the deadline. Man their forward group is deeeeeep. Claude not having last change today is going to really hurt.

Perron-Sid-Hornqvist
Kunitz-Malkin-Comeau
Winnik-Sutter-Bennett
Spailing-Lapierre-Downie

That's nasty. We need Fleury at his worst. I guess their D gets Erhoff back too.

This game has the makings of being really ugly real fast if the Bruins play the way they did the other night.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I'm looking for Paille to score early - maybe with about 16:46 left in the first period. If he adds an assist to that goal, he'll be 3-1=4 for the month of March. Go Clodefish! Make #20's day!

Side note: For some reason, I'm missing Thornton and Esposito today - wonder if Thorty ever goes over to Esposito's.

I get the whole Pi-eh thing, but Thornton & Espo? I'm missin' it.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Wishful thinking that we'll mess them up when we haven't messed anyone up this year :laugh:

But who knows. Maybe Crosby will turn the switch in Charas brain and we instantly become goons again. I miss us being punky.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Very important game... Tomorrow as well. Would be amazing to win both but if we're going to lose, get it to OT. Try to get at least 3/4.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014

Perron-Sid-Hornqvist
Kunitz-Malkin-Comeau
Winnik-Sutter-Bennett
Spailing-Lapierre-Downie

Not playing Rask today would probably mean conceding the game. I might be willing to do that if it means they'll beat the Caps. I'm curious to see how the B's currently match up against them, but Bergy & Krecji could always take turns in neutralizing Sid. Without last change, I foresee a lot of Sid vs Spooner happening, & turning out poorly.

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014

Mull it over. Make sure you eat your dessert today. Preferrably at ~1:59.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad