Proposal: Boston - Pittsburgh

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Penguins need to get healthy first. Once 2 of Malkin, Chucky, Rust are back, I would consider this. Seems fair.

WJCJ

Sep 27, 2017
The value is probably fine, I just don't think this is what the Bruins would be looking for, they seem to have plenty of similar players trying to crack their lineup. I have a feeling that if they were to trade for a player like this, it would be a player and not a draft pick that they would trade. If a guy like this is being added, then a guy like this is probably going back.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Pens shouldn't be trading top 9 wingers with their injury luck. how about we give a guy more than 6 games? he had 37 points as a rookie last year.

This. And if we did trade him, we should be aiming to get back another young player/prospect who's closer to the NHL then what a 3rd would be. That said, I'd be more willing to move Rust then him just for the cap implications this season and beyond.

Reactions: Dominance and TNT87

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Just say no to trading cheap wingers you've had for only 6 games who had 37 points as a rookie last season.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
It's not about getting better. It's about making room for Lafferty and Johnson once everyone's healthy.

I'd like to see a bit more of Kahun before moving him. He has been more noticeable over the last couple games. Besides, he makes very little. So it's not like he's an expensive player who's buried in the lineup.

Reactions: Hockeygod66

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
No idea if this is good either way. Just wanted to ask do these teams ever trade with each other? I can’t think of one.

did Neely spear Lemieux in the junk maybe? No clue

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA
No idea if this is good either way. Just wanted to ask do these teams ever trade with each other? I can’t think of one.

did Neely spear Lemieux in the junk maybe? No clue

Kevin Stevens deal obviously. But that’s a ways back. Think it’s more about both these teams being pretty good most of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad