GDT: Boston Bruins vs Montreal Canadiens "Stuck In The Past" Edition 3/3 @7:30pm NBCSN II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Too many Hab fans are putting too much stock into this season after last year. Sorry for all the trolls bragging. Great game. It's awesome having both teams battle for first - just one more kick to our rivalry. Boston's on a hell of a tear, so I'll be looking even more forward to our next game.

Best of luck!

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
Don't want 17 in the box? Easy, don't feel the need to flex your muscles against someone half your size who's sporting metal plates yet still fights admirably.

I mean, yeah, do whatever, but calling a player a coward because his condition doesn't permit him to fight is just really pathetic.

17? You mean 33?

Also.. there is only one.. MAAAYBE two people here who didn't want Chara doing that because of the penalty minutes. Everyone is was and IS glad he did it despite the loss.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Don't want 17 in the box? Easy, don't feel the need to flex your muscles against someone half your size who's sporting metal plates yet still fights admirably.

I mean, yeah, do whatever, but calling a player a coward because his condition doesn't permit him to fight is just really pathetic.

But i don't care about the 17 minutes in penalties. I don't care about the loss. He didn't fight admirably, he threw one punch then turtled in Subbanian fashion. I'd rather go 0-82 as the B's than 82-0 as the scabs.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I had a weird night ran into JR and Galagher, When I told JE my daughter played hockey he was all happy with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce