GDT: Boston Bruins v New York Rangers - 2/12/13 - 730p EST - NBCSN, NESN(TV) 98.5FM(Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Exactly, how do u sing or make up a chant to that house music tune. Its a bit too fast. 18.000 people trying to get in rhythm to that is not easy lol

Check out the NY Rangers chant when they score in MSG. I gotta admit it is really good. Its cool.

I'd rather not act like a trained sheep, thank you very much! I like how it is now.

_______

Also the Bruins are looking for deflections too much, that isn't going to work very often! Only 3 minutes left for 2 goals!

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
Next time really think and read what you wrote before you actually hit submit.
He's 100% correct. Give Rask 10 consecutive starts and he keeps playing better the more starts he gets. Put him on the bench and he cools off and plays rusty for one or two games again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
He's 100% correct. Give Rask 10 consecutive starts and he keeps playing better the more starts he gets. Put him on the bench and he cools off and plays rusty for one or two games again.

It's the back up goalies fault for tonight's loss . The back up goalie.

Are you nuts?

Last edited by a moderator:

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
He's 100% correct. You're the one who's wrong. Give Rask 10 consecutive starts and he keeps playing better the more starts he gets. Put him on the bench and he cools off and plays rusty for one or two games again.

If that is true he needs to work on that if he wants to take his game to the next level.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Horton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 more! 1 more!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad