GDT: Boston Bruins v Montreal Canadiens-3/27/13-730P ET-NCBSN RDS TSN (TV) 98.5 FM (Radio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Gamethread-header-MTL_zps09759712.gif

BCRivalsPlate1_zps0f52f249.jpg

Plate2_zps8faf92cb.jpg

Plate3_zps66e031b0.jpg

Plate4_zps4cc2b3d2.jpg

Plate5_zpsef62f676.jpg

Today's gamethread brought to you by....

Last edited:

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Sweet old time GDT.

For the love of God please bench Pandawfulol, I just don't see what management sees in this guy, he is slower than Hal Gill, has no shot, and I just don't see what he brings to the team.

Move him for Spooner, at least he has some skill and speed.

Also crush the Habs, I need to see a Bruins blowout game, but at the rate things are going this is going to be a 2-1 game.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
Still got a whole day dude. Have faith.

I do I do.. I have been checking every couple hours or so on all the sites to see if anything is happening. TSN said something about Curtis Glencross also.. How about the both of them lol

Just watching our team trying to muster up some offense is painful. Last night I felt like we would never score that tying goal. It sucks feeling like we wont ever score.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
Go :bee:'s! Beat them scabs!

Love the old timey stuff at the top. That Sugar Jim Henry shaking hands with Rocket The Maurice Richard pic is second only to Robert Gordon flying through the air.

And of course, for the umpteenth time - To all those in attendance, our PP suks, deal with it. Do NOT boo our PP.

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Great GDT Marchmont! :yo: I appreciate the time and effort that everybody puts into the GDT’s but yours are quickly becoming my favourite. Man, I love Bruins-Habs GDT’s almost as much as the games themselves. The hatred. The respect (and disrespect), the rivalry, and the trolling. No other GDT is quite like these ones.

As for the game, first place may be on the line, depending on what happens with the Habs tonight. Hopefully it goes better than the last time the Bruins played the Habs with first on the line. Both games this year have been tough and if not for a strong performance by Tuuka in game 1, the Bruins could have lost both. Hopefully Lucic carries over that strong play from the Leafs game…even if he’s back with Krejci and Horton.

Maybe….just maybe….The Bruins can score 3 goals in a game. We shall see.

LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!! :towel:

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
I met sieds after the game yesterday. Asked him if he was ready for Wednesday and he assured me he was. I told him I was too.

We would win now for sure.

Pie O My

May 26, 2010
Shawmut Center
I met sieds after the game yesterday. Asked him if he was ready for Wednesday and he assured me he was. I told him I was too.

We would win now for sure.

haha! hey, this March schedule is brutal for us fans too. This watching a game every other day is starting to take its toll on me. ;)

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
haha! hey, this March schedule is brutal for us fans too. This watching a game every other day is starting to take its toll on me. ;)

For sure... I've been going to almost all if the games. it's put my productivity and diet down the *******...

For what it's worth he also laughed when I said I was ready... But I was serious.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
For sure... I've been going to almost all if the games. it's put my productivity and diet down the *******...

For what it's worth he also laughed when I said I was ready... But I was serious.

I've missed more games this year than all of my years as a STH combined, I think.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
The Bruins gets to catch the Habs on the second night of a road back to back, as they get Pittsburgh tonight.

It looks like they've got Price slated to start against the Pens, so it's entirely possible that we could see Budaj. I understand Thierren's been pretty consistent sticking to alternating his goalies for back to backs.

If we hear for certain I'll update the OP, but I'll be heading in for the game myself tomorrow, so if it isn't announced until closer to puck drop...you lot will just have to deal. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad