GDT: Boston Bruins v Buffalo Sabres - 4/17/13 - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BklyNBruiN

May 7, 2009
www.amishrakefight.org
And they STILL LOST. Do you think letting teams hang around is a formula for winning in the playoffs? Especially when this team is now notorious for blowing 3rd period leads and being unable to come back from deficits. They're in for a world of hurt.

Yep.. I am not getting my hopes up too high. Yea sure this team will bring it up a notch in the playoffs but, so will the opposing teams.

KrazyLegs

Registered Dude
Jun 12, 2011
Westminster, MA
Real tough to win games when you keep getting substantially less PP than the other team, and when you do not get many PPs. I know the PP is struggling, but hell, for all intents and purposes we only had one to their six. Someone tell me how 6 to essentially 1 PP is a well called game when Boston should have had at least 4 PPs. Really frustrated with this ********.

Yup...and it's hard to swallow that it's just incompetent officiating. Incompetence = bad calls for both teams. We've seen the Bs get consistently screwed this season...and it's getting GD old.

That PP with 3.7 seconds left was the ultimate taunt.

TJF

Feb 27, 2002
London, ON
Visit site
For those upset fans in here remember its just a game, I think this week proves there's a lot more to life than your favourite hockey team losing in a shootout.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Frustrating loss, the Bruins deserved better but they just can't close out games like they used to.

TheBigBadB

Feb 13, 2003
North Andover
Visit site
Its time for Lucic to go to the pressbox. Nothing is fazing him at all. Demoted to the fourth line and you still play with no effort or protect your teammates. You failed even as a fourth liner...

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
So how did we blow this one? I had to pick up my kid were up 2-1. Come home lost in shootout

Had total control of the game. Should have been 7-1 if not for Miler.

Then with 45sec left, Ference turn in the corner after being in a battle with a Sabres player and accidentally put the puck in the stands. Buffalo scored on another deflection with 20 sec left.

And some here are are crying like the Bruins got outplayed... Go figure...

SerenityRick

Jan 23, 2008
Moultonborough, NH
What are you talking about?

They totally dominated that game. Miller ain't allowed to steal games?

And if it wasn't for this unintentional delay of game crappy call on Ference, that was a win.

But I guess it's easier to cry and moan...

To some Bruins fans.. it's impossible for another team to just flat out have a good game or for their goalie to stand on their head.

It's always the Bruins fault. Bad reffing? Bad puck luck? Nope. Just excuses.

It's getting really annoying having to hear it after every ****ing loss.

This loss hurt. But If I hear "this team is one and done in the playoffs" one more ****ing time I swear to God I'm going to twist a kitten.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Hey guys, tough break.

Still, I love you all, and hope nothing but the best. Boston is one of the best cities in the entire world. Not just because of history or stereotypical touristy ********, but because of the people who live there.

I have many friends outside of the country who think we are all calloused, over-weight pieces of ****.

**** them

Thank you all for being real. Thank you all for being fans. More importantly, thank you all for being Bostonians.

WE ARE BOSTON :handclap:

Pardon. But I prefer the term 'calorically challenged'. Thank you

:laugh:

reidy

@reidjjackson
The Bruins are not capable of playing with emotions. They just aren't.

When Jaromir Jagr came to Boston, I'm sure he didn't think he'd have to fight his own battles. He gets run by Kaleta and Scott AND HE HAS TO ANSWER FOR IT HIMSELF! Not Chara. Not Thornton. Not Lucic. JAGR HAD TO FIGHT HIS OWN MOTHER ****ING BATTLE. WHAT?!

No faith in this team at all. Something is seriously wrong in that locker room.
I don't... It just doesn't make sense. What happened to the team (these same core of guys!) that stood up for one another? That stepped up to the occasion?

I don't get it.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
are people really saying they didn't get up for this one? They dominated most of the game but couldn't catch a break from the refs and Miller was too good. This was not a loss caused by lack of effort. :shakehead

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
If any of you guys are in the Nashville area send me a message. I have a couch for you at very least.

Bojakees*

Cant even beat the SABRES at HOME and score more then two goals....JAGR is playing great but it has not opened up the ice....The lines are a mess. You don't know who is playing with who from game to game or shift to shift....LUCIC is a MESS. Why did he have to fly home last month ? Is his baby OK ? HORTON...You hardly hear his name called all night.
This was a disgrace. Maybe CHIA should pull a LOU LAM and fire Claude and have NEELY coach the team. I LOVE Claude...But this team may have had their run with him....They are too talented offensively to be this inept offensively. They seem to be a team like they never even played together. I have not seen Horton hit anyone in months....

Could they simply be saving the physicality for the playoffs ???

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Real tough to win games when you keep getting substantially less PP than the other team, and when you do not get many PPs. I know the PP is struggling, but hell, for all intents and purposes we only had one to their six. Someone tell me how 6 to essentially 1 PP is a well called game when Boston should have had at least 4 PPs. Really frustrated with this ********.

Good point. I didn't realize it was 6 -1 PP's for the Sabres. That sure screws up the lines and momentum.

Xegiie

Oct 21, 2011
Czech republic
our team played great game..
all lines
had many chances, what didn't go in this time will go in next time

what i didnt like were 1] refs 2] lack of physical play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad