GDT: Boston Bruins v Buffalo Sabres - 4/17/13 - II

Status
Not open for further replies.

RussellmaniaKW

Sep 15, 2004
the shootout is terrible. Might as well play darts to decide the game. People overreacting about this game need to step away from the keyboard and take a breath.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
mtl have half of the skill bruins have, with mtl lineup clode would have about 10 pts this year
mtl deserve 100 times more than bruins to finnish first, they are very worst team BUT they have a coach
you want to talk about game between mtl and bruins this year ???
laught as you want, you will cry soon after first round,,,,:help:
you obviously missed 07/08

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
The scary thing is this was a game they should have buckled down for. Playing in Boston for a city reeling from tragedy. They're so close and can't finish the job in the final minute, if there was one night they would buckle down and secure those 2 points it should have been tonight. At least the Sox are still repping Boston with pride.

Ace0813

Bleed Black & Gold
Aug 28, 2008
New Hampshire
Oh and that Campbell-Krejci-Jagr line was awful.

Keep Campbell in the bottom 6, preferably the bottom 3.

Get someone competant with Krejci and Jags.

Love what Soupy does, but it's not a fit with those 2.

Scotto74

taking a break
Oct 7, 2005
Kingston, MA
The bad habits you have in the regular season will follow you in the playoffs.

well the bad habits have them in 1st place in the division so I am guessing our playoff opposition will have some bad habbits of their own since they lose more often then the Bruins do.

Andrew83

Dec 15, 2010
Boston
You play to win the game.

They played to win the game but Buffalo got the breaks and Miller had a strong game. Sure there was some sloppy execution by the Bs offensively but the effort was there. Giving up a late PP goal to Vanek on a flukey penalty has nothing at all to do with their playoff chances. :shakehead

If you want to see a real collapse, check out Montreal the last week.

bruins_19

Dec 1, 2004
not sticking up for Lucic or Horton because they have been not even ahl quality but Krejci, Seguin, Marchand, Jagr, Bergeron all with zero points thats why we are struggling

westernhome

Sep 21, 2011
Well my radio feed wasn't working for the 3rd period.

Is it safe to assume that Lucic was up to his usual stellar level of play during that stretch?

actually I think he was even worse, Jagr got pushed around a couple times, Krejci crushed a few times, when Lucic was on the ice with Scott he wouldn't even look at him and Lucic probably finished the game with zero hits.... almost like he was pouting

really disappointed in both Lucic and Horton, they are two of our highest paid players and their play of late is bringing down the whole team

other than that the effort by the rest of the Bruins was pretty good

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
To some Bruins fans.. it's impossible for another team to just flat out have a good game or for their goalie to stand on their head.

It's always the Bruins fault. Bad reffing? Bad puck luck? Nope. Just excuses.

It's getting really annoying having to hear it after every ****ing loss.

This loss hurt. But If I hear "this team is one and done in the playoffs" one more ****ing time I swear to God I'm going to twist a kitten.

This team is one and done in the playoffs.

I don't really believe that, I'm just not a cat person. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad