GDT: Boston Bruins @ Toronto Maple Leafs at 7:00pm October 19th. PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarnerElite

Feb 20, 2019
I cringe at the reality of having to pay Andersen upward of 9M soon...

Andersen hasn't been good at all but i think it's the fact we're allowing more quality shots than last season(i'm sure some nerd can check if this is true..mostly what i'm seeing). Some of the chances opponents are getting is insane(just clear shots from dangerous areas). I'm extremely disappointed with both Ceci and Muzzin so far and i haven't totally hated Holl and Marincin even though i'm not a fan of either of those players.

NoName

Bringer of Playoffs!
Nov 3, 2017
God I hate the Bruins. Watch the refs give them a powerplay in OT and them score.

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Andersen hasn't been good at all but i think it's the fact we're allowing more quality shots than last season(i'm sure some nerd can check if this is true..mostly what i'm seeing). Some of the chances opponents are getting is insane(just clear shots from dangerous areas). I'm extremely disappointed with both Ceci and Muzzin so far and i haven't totally hated Holl and Marincin even though i'm not a fan of either of those players.
What the hell are you talking about interns of Andy and Muzz

Bigmarycombo

Jul 15, 2017
This is why Babcock should be fired
Goat line on for last minute of play
Starts kappanen Kerfoot

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Shows how some people undervalue Tavares guy makes a lot of plays looks so simple. He's one of those guys that's often in the right place at the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad