Pre-Game Talk: Boston Bruins @ Montreal Canadiens 7:00PM EST (CBC HD,RDS HD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moroccan

Mar 16, 2013
HABS World
I RESERVED THE GDT FOR THIS GAME AND IT TOOK ME LONG TIME TO PREPARE IT. WHY DID YOU START ONE?

5Tt0IDp.jpg

Sorry CAPS rage :(

Last edited:

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
I really think we're gonna win this...

- Habs are in their heads (2 wins in a row in boston, one of which was a crazy comeback)
- PK always at his best vs the bruins.
- The pk is great right now.
- Halpern and Ryder.
- Prust came back since their last match-up.
- I don't even think the bruins will try to goon it up (or if they do it'll be because they're losing in the 3rd). At this point I think they just don't know how to play against us. Whatever they try tonight, they will fail.
- No bergeron. Bergeron vs the habs is crosby level. Huge factor.
- Playoffs are near : statement game. Habs can't wait to beat them again at the BC.

I don't really care about Jagr. I would have love to see him in a habs jersey for the heck of it, but he is not a game breaker imo. He's that guy who might score a goal but won't bring energy or passion to its team.

4-1 win.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
One of the things that made the Bruins so dangerous was the rage of Horton and Lucic. But nowadays, they're not all that enraged anymore. They've become less hungry, more comfortable with their spot, more civilized...

Chara has lost a bit of it also.... I noticed how he is no longer in the talks for the Norris trophy. He is prone to FITS though, which only put his team in trouble.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
One of the things that made the Bruins so dangerous was the rage of Horton and Lucic. But nowadays, they're not all that enraged anymore. They've become less hungry, more comfortable with their spot, more civilized...

Chara has lost a bit of it also.... I noticed how he is no longer in the talks for the Norris trophy.

In the meantime, Tyler Seguin has, I think, multi-point games against us in every game against us this season.

e46330ivs*

I RESERVED THE GDT FOR THIS GAME AND IT TOOK ME LONG TIME TO PREPARE IT. WHY DID YOU START ONE?

5Tt0IDp.jpg

Sorry CAPS rage :(

Well if the game thread didnt show up 3hrs before the game you wouldnt have that problem, I understand you guys work hard for these things but it should be up close to 24hrs before the game.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Well if the game thread didnt show up 3hrs before the game you wouldnt have that problem, I understand you guys work hard for these things but it should be up close to 24hrs before the game.

3 hours before the game? Did they reschedule the game to noon? :laugh:

Isn't the pre-game talk thread made for the 24hrs+ time frame?

BleedBlue90

Apr 5, 2013
i say 3-2 Habs, but i think PK's gonna get injured. he's been playing pretty risky lately.
thoughts?

NLHabsFan

Nov 18, 2008
Alberta
Sucks not having Plek's for tonight. It's a big game, hope the team is ready. Boston will be, they will want the lead in the standings. A win increases our lead plus keeps pace with the Pens. Can't wait for tonight.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Sucks not having Plek's for tonight. It's a big game, hope the team is ready. Boston will be, they will want the lead in the standings. A win increases our lead plus keeps pace with the Pens. Can't wait for tonight.

It absolutely does suck to be without Plekanec, but to be fair Boston is without Bergeron, who's basically their version of Plekanec.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad