Boston Bruins hire Matthew Isakow

isa2cow

May 27, 2023
Good afternoon,

It is with a ton of excitement that the Boston Bruins organization announces that Matthew Isakow will step in as the teams new General Manager.

He's had success in plenty of hockey fantasy pools and is excited to take on a brand new challenge.

Looking at this roster he recognizes that change is needed and is open to just about anything. The primary goal is bringing in new young pieces or picks to get the ship back on track.

Pieces that will be ready to perform right when Jiri Kulich and Ty Nelson enter their prime years.

I'll try and get in the whatsapp/slack in the coming days so that we can talk trade, but i'm open to listening to offers on anyone.

isa2cow

May 27, 2023
Good afternoon,

It is with a ton of excitement that the Boston Bruins organization announces that Matthew Isakow will step in as the teams new General Manager.

He's had success in plenty of hockey fantasy pools and is excited to take on a brand new challenge.

Looking at this roster he recognizes that change is needed and is open to just about anything. The primary goal is bringing in new young pieces or picks to get the ship back on track.

Pieces that will be ready to perform right when Jiri Kulich and Ty Nelson enter their prime years.

I'll try and get in the whatsapp/slack in the coming days so that we can talk trade, but i'm open to listening to offers on anyone.
Apologies all, my email is [email protected] so if thats how you want to get in contact with me you can reach me there

Reactions: Ohio Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad