Boston Bruins 2015 Stanley Cup Playoff Tickets Available For Sale Friday

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I wish they would wait until we IN :rant::rant::rant:

Boston Bruins 2015 Stanley Cup Playoff Tickets Available For Sale Friday

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/03/boston-bruins-2015-stanley-cup-playoff-tickets-available-for-sale-friday/

The Boston Bruins announced Monday that individual tickets and single-game suite rentals for the club’s three home playoff games of the first round of the 2015 Stanley Cup playoffs will go on sale at 11 a.m. ET on Friday, April 3. Individual tickets will be available for purchase at the TD Garden Box Office, on bostonbruins.com, on the Bruins mobile app, and via phone by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Nothing new. They go on sale every year at this time and as Donnie said above, all of the potential playoff teams are doing the same thing.

I swear Bruins fans are just looking for things to complain about.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
My favorite is the reply with a screen cap of the Sen's page - "March to the playoffs". I guess they'll be marching to Boston!

In all seriousness, EVERY sports team in EVERY league HAS to do this. It only makes logistical sense. You sell the tickets in advance so that if someone wants to make a trip and come to a game if there's one. It's logistically simpler. The last day of games can always change the seeding, the dates, or even the very teams that qualify - you it doesn't make sense to start selling tickets on Sunday for a game that starts on Wednesday, particularly if you want to give priority to certain groups (ie gold STH, then silver STH, then bronze STH, then game plan holders, etc.)

So, yeah, it's a little jinxy. But I'll take pragmatism over superstition 11 times out of 10.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
My favorite is the reply with a screen cap of the Sen's page - "March to the playoffs". I guess they'll be marching to Boston!

In all seriousness, EVERY sports team in EVERY league HAS to do this. It only makes logistical sense. You sell the tickets in advance so that if someone wants to make a trip and come to a game if there's one. It's logistically simpler. The last day of games can always change the seeding, the dates, or even the very teams that qualify - you it doesn't make sense to start selling tickets on Sunday for a game that starts on Wednesday, particularly if you want to give priority to certain groups (ie gold STH, then silver STH, then bronze STH, then game plan holders, etc.)

So, yeah, it's a little jinxy. But I'll take pragmatism over superstition 11 times out of 10.

STH's got their playoff book a month ago before we even knew how much the tickets would be.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
The Sun chain in Canada makes the NY Post look good :laugh:
It explains a lot then.

Just wanted to throw it out there that STH's have had their playoff tickets since September since they are in our ticket books..

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It explains a lot then.

Just wanted to throw it out there that STH's have had their playoff tickets since September since they are in our ticket books..

I should ask my rep why but I only got my playoff strip at the beginning of March :dunno:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It explains a lot then.

When we lost the Cup to Chicago the Toronto Sun put this on the front page :rant:

998370_10200942429655691_1119559992_n.jpg

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Interesting. Printing issue maybe? L

Mine are useless since I decided to decline the playoffs again this year.

My family's ST account goes back to the 1940's but today's computer says the account was opened in 1975 :P They tried to screw me when the Fleece Center opened but I ultimately won the battle.

I despise the lower bowl at TD as the glass in many sections is like the old fun house at Paragon Park.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
My family's ST account goes back to the 1940's but today's computer says the account was opened in 1975 :P They tried to screw me when the Fleece Center opened but I ultimately won the battle.

I despise the lower bowl at TD as the glass in many sections is like the old fun house at Paragon Park.

They hosed my dad when they moved to the new building. Stuck them dead center in 326 with no option to move unless they paid more money. Mind you the Celtics were absolutely putrid in the 90's.

MSP, regular season ends April 11th so I would imagine they'd start on April 14th since they are on the road. I have a feeling game 3 to be Marathon Monday which is the 20th.

I'm not playing the "if" game when talking playoffs. Right now, we're in and I see no harm in talking about them in the general sense.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
They hosed my dad when they moved to the new building. Stuck them dead center in 326 with no option to move unless they paid more money. Mind you the Celtics were absolutely putrid in the 90's.

MSP, regular season ends April 11th so I would imagine they'd start on April 14th since they are on the road. I have a feeling game 3 to be Marathon Monday which is the 20th.

I'm not playing the "if" game when talking playoffs. Right now, we're in and I see no harm in talking about them in the general sense.

The playoffs start April 15.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad