Boston Bruin season preview

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Thought it was pretty spot on tbh.

Looking forward to finding out who that 2nd line RW is going to be for Krejci. Hopefully sometime before he retires or I die of natural causes.

Most likely karson kuhlman this year. At least you have to imagine he has the inside track after they played well together towards the end of last year. If not my 2nd best guess would be heinen but I doubt Cassidy breaks up coyle and heinen after last year.

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
Most likely karson kuhlman this year. At least you have to imagine he has the inside track after they played well together towards the end of last year. If not my 2nd best guess would be heinen but I doubt Cassidy breaks up coyle and heinen after last year.
I’d guess you are right. That or it will be a what have you done for me lately rotation throughout the year.

You’d have to think they’re planning ahead to the TDL when they’ll have a few more dollars to spend. If none of the kids pan out they can always add at that point

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
I see Bjork with first dibs on Krejci’s RW. He has the explosive skills to complement that line. Kuhlman, IMO, will fill the third line RW slot.

Also, can’t eliminate Senyshyn who could win either spot if he has a good Camp.

Reactions: Alan Ryan

easton117

Nov 11, 2017
I see Bjork with first dibs on Krejci’s RW. He has the explosive skills to complement that line. Kuhlman, IMO, will fill the third line RW slot.

Also, can’t eliminate Senyshyn who could win either spot if he has a good Camp.
I had high hope for Bjork initially. Seems kind of far fetched (or terrifying) that he’d be the front runner for that job after missing his first two years of pro hocky

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Out of the 3 teams I watch I am least excited about the Bruins.

Patriots had a good draft and signed some decent dudes, Celtics the same. Bruins IDK....................kinda bleh........

Guess I am still bitter bout game 7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad