Value of: BOS Linus Ullmark

ottawah

Jan 7, 2011
If I am Boston I'd also be a bit concerned on what you are doing to the physche of a young goalie sending him down when he is vastly outplaying the other goalie, and a new one without games under his belt coming in. It is easy enough for fans to say it is the right move, but it is hard to explain to a young kid. And goalies mental balance is far more important than the other positions. Lots of players have demand trades or gone into sulks for far less reasons.

Not that I can say what the answer is, but the obvious one was signing Ullmark to that what looks like an anchor of a contract.

pearljamvs5

Jun 19, 2011
since ullmark has a nmc would a draft pick be enough for swayman ? maybe even two . 20222 3rd and a 2023 3rd ?
The Bruins traded away Vladar to make room for a tandem of Swayman/Ullmark Zero chance Swayman gets traded.

glenbuis

Sep 17, 2012
Bruins are not trading Swayman even with a potential Rask signing, ..He is the future #1 and by future I mean perhaps before this season is over.. Swayman will be in Boston long after both Rask and Ullmark have moved on.
yeah i have to agree with you and the poster right after you . i think swayman is awesome. seemed like the impression i was getting was he was expendable for some reason . i'd honestly give a right nut for him . the other two goalies would be out before him .

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
If the Bruins are able to trade Ullmark, you can just update the thread subject and change the L in Linus to a M.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
To Boston: Girard, Johansson

To Colorado: Zboril, Ullmark

Boston add a top 4 Dman

Colorado get a young bottom pairing Dman, and a long term replacement for Kuemper

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad