Confirmed Signing with Link: [BOS] F Oskar Steen signs extension with the Bruins (2 years, $800k AAV)

Seiza

Feb 28, 2002
Sweden
Big fan of Steen since his days in the SHL, should be a good signing.

I thought he had a very nice period with the Bruins a while back, together with Anton Blidh. But doesn't look like those two played much in the big league for a while, what happened?

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Big fan of Steen since his days in the SHL, should be a good signing.

I thought he had a very nice period with the Bruins a while back, together with Anton Blidh. But doesn't look like those two played much in the big league for a while, what happened?

Blidh is not a regular as they play the corpse of Foligno over him for some reason (I think Blidh is an excellent 4th liner) and Steen started off hot then kind of disappeared and was sent down, and he’s been kinda cold in providence lately too

I think he’s definitely an NHLer though, and probably a 3rd liner

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Blidh is not a regular as they play the corpse of Foligno over him for some reason (I think Blidh is an excellent 4th liner) and Steen started off hot then kind of disappeared and was sent down, and he’s been kinda cold in providence lately too

I think he’s definitely an NHLer though, and probably a 3rd liner

another factor for what may considered an off year was roster juggling. Steen was one of only a couple players that was waiver exempt.

So when injuries occurred and the Bruins needed to move guys on and off the roster he was the sacrificial lamb.

Reactions: Seiza and CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad