Bortuzzo, Martin, Ehrhoff

gRoy804

Jun 25, 2014
Richmond, Va
I think Erhoff has been a solid but not great player for the penguins this season. In all reality, if we are going to try to sign him long term, it works in our favor that he is not having a lights out year so that we could possibly get him at a better rate. In a perfect world we could get Martin on a 2-3 year deal but that's not going to happen.

No Quarter*

I think Erhoff has been a solid but not great player for the penguins this season. In all reality, if we are going to try to sign him long term, it works in our favor that he is not having a lights out year so that we could possibly get him at a better rate. In a perfect world we could get Martin on a 2-3 year deal but that's not going to happen.

That's my point on Erhoff, he's not a great player but he's a very solid player.
The guys on here that trash players like him consider the Dman to suck if he doesn't throw out Scott Stevens like hits or likes up the score board like crazy. Smdh

wizmet12

wizmet1_2
Feb 19, 2014
Agree

Dumoulin has looked great at times and horrible at times. I expect him to rise up our D chart each year. He may become and excellent D man.

Harrington should be given shots to play when our top 6 are missing some players out injured. He looked dreadful when playing this year. Many young D men look that way and he needs a few more looks to see what he can bring to the table for the team. His first impression was not good. Hoping his 2nd time around will be better.

In terms of plus-minus, Harrington's been awful this year. i'm assuming he's just not ready yet.
Dumo on the other hand, huge def, with a puck moving ability. i'd hate watch him playing for the other team.

wizmet12

wizmet1_2
Feb 19, 2014
Erhoff hasn't been bad.
I can't get where some of the posters on here claim he sucks.
I guess people see that he doesn't play like an 8 million a year defenseman so automatically he blows.
Go figure.

have you seen the pics on the main board, where some dbag named wilson's hunting for Ehroff?

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Seems that Pouliot is now a lock to be in the NHL next season. Dumoulin will either be the #6/7, traded or lost to the waiver wire. With Despres gone :rant:, Dumoulin's chance of staying increased.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad