Post-Game Talk: Bortuzzo - 2, Habs - 1

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
Great 3rd and OT by most of the team.

Won't nitpick too much. Exciting few games for the pens. They are SO much more fun to watch than last year.

Nice screen by Kunitz on game winner, made price look around him at geno and he saw it and dished to Sid. Too bad his legs just don't have it

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Thank god for that one. Geno and Fleury won that game for us after we tried to give it away a few times.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
+ Sid in the 3rd & OT
+ Perron in the 3rd & OT
+ Malkin all game
+ Despres all game

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
Finally for Sid. You could see how happy he was. I love him and Geno together, love how Geno gave him the assist

++Geno
+Geno/Beau combo
+Sid
+Perron

-Kunitz
--Adams
-----MJ

Last edited:

tbassett

Jun 12, 2014
Barnesboro, PA
Nice to see Sid bury the winner. He had way too many chances to end it. Montreal seems like a bad match up against us. Man they play a tight game. Malkin is in pure beast mode.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Also, Perron looked really good. Malkin, Bennett...

- Martin, Ehrhoff, Bortuzzo.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Big plus to 71. That sequence at the end, he knew we were scoring, but he went out of his way to make sure the slumping captain was the guy to get it.

Good game from 47. I haven't liked his last 3 or 4, so it's good he had one like this.

Bortuzzo was beyond bad. I'd have rather had Engo in there than Bort doing...whatever the hell he thought he was doing.

zero8771

Jun 15, 2012
I was doing work off and on during the game. Can you guys who say MJ had a bad coached game fill me in? Wasn't following situations at all.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
minus to the coach

plus to crosby's joy at scoring. hope it lasts

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++++ Sid/Perron in 3rd/OT big time. If Sid can start gaining confidence, this team is a real threat.

+++ Geno/Beau: I'm sold. These two need to be together for a long time. Geno looks like a new player now that he has someone who can create. BEAUtiful stuff.

+ Despres: I ****ing am getting sick to my stomach how this team treats him. He's tremendous. I hate it.

+ Fleury: Held us together for a long time.

- MJ treating Despres as #6. It's ****ing sickening. It's ****ing ridiculous. Despres was a main component of that Sid/Perron domination in OT. He was adding pinches and holding the puck like coach wants them to.

- MJ treating Adams as if he's DB's pet. Nothing changes man.

- Kunitz: Back to the 3rd line. You did better there.

- Bort: Terrible.

malkshake

Jan 12, 2012
Vancouver
It feels like Malkin is the only player who can put the pass in a player's wheelhouse for the perfect 1 timer. This needs to be addressed.

+Geno
+Despres
+/= Sid
+Fleury
+Perron
+Bennett

+++++ To Pacioretty fanning on the open net

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Sid only had 6-more SECONDS than Sutter...

Despres had the least ice time by far. I'd be fine with it, if he was earning it. He's not

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad