Post-Game Talk: Boony, Reino, Swaggy and Stolarz lead Cats past Preds 4-1 to end 4 game slide feat. Dad jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

Bennettdomi3.jpgqtNJpjQevybSAki-800x450-noPad.jpgUSATSI_16096925.jpg686D0CE5-5A51-4987-9EE5-88D93BA5AAEE.jpeg

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Would like to see Samo get some games when Barkov returns from the grave.
Have him with L&L but maybe a few shifts with Barkov with Reinhart getting a few shifts with Luostar/Lundell.

Samoskevich was very noticeable any time he was on the ice, and in a good way. The one thing that stands out to me is his decisiveness and speed of play. He gets the puck on the stick and then he's immediately doing whatever it is he's going to do. He certainly looks NHL ready to me.

He's got what, 11 goals in 32 games in the AHL? I say let him marinate a little longer, score some more goals, get a feel for it.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Samoskevich was very noticeable any time he was on the ice, and in a good way. The one thing that stands out to me is his decisiveness and speed of play. He gets the puck on the stick and then he's immediately doing whatever it is he's going to do. He certainly looks NHL ready to me.

He's got what, 11 goals in 32 games in the AHL? I say let him marinate a little longer, score some more goals, get a feel for it.

For sure. Definitely has that ability to make something happen with the puck on his stick. Hoping he gets a few more games up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad