Boone Jenner

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
What is the deal with Boone Jenner...23 year old center who put up 30 goals/50 points last year and this year he seems to be buried on 4th line with Sam Gagner and Company...is this just some classic Tortorella Nonsense or is there something behind this? i tried to catch game last night but i fell asleep due to time difference.

Maybe Torts is just angry that Boone is from Canada and not from the South despite a very Southern sounding name. On topic, I think he may just be struggling early on, and Torts is just displeased. Torts is the type of coach who will throw his players under the bus even if they work their ass off and improve a lot, which is why RyJo hated him, and many other players as well.

2 really bad and uninformed posts.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Just a bad start. Jenner will recover. Although he's not a center, and not that good to begin with. 20 goals is a safer expectation. He had a beautiful assist to Josh Anderson the other night.

Nothing to do with Torts. All the stuff about Torts is mostly uninformed. I'm not saying he's the right coach (I don't know), but almost everything on the mains that's written about him is inaccurate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad