Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
upload_2020-10-31_19-4-30.jpeg

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I only had 5 trick or treaters all night. And the first one was while my wife was out getting candy, I felt so bad telling the kid and his parents we didn't have candy yet because normally we never have trick or treaters, especially before 6. My daughter is still a year or two away before we actually take her out on her first Halloween trick or treating adventure.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
This is really good. I wish I could like it. Sorry I'm in "like" purgatory.
Thanks! That was our “candy-chute” with the sugar skull mask on the end.

We also had substantially few kids come by tonight. Usually I give away about 750 pieces of candy; this year maybe three dozen.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Thanks! That was our “candy-chute” with the sugar skull mask on the end.

We also had substantially few kids come by tonight. Usually I give away about 750 pieces of candy; this year maybe three dozen.
That sucks, but I kinda understand with Covid. Even before all of this, the amount of trick or treaters has dwindled drastically. AFAIK, many middle/high school age teens have very little interest in the traditional trick or treating anymore, Halloween is more of a party thing than trick or treat thing for them, much like it is for adults. I guess it's just hard for me to understand as I used to love getting the most candy out of all my friends.

Still though, I love your decorations. Looks like a beautiful house. My wife tries to say I don't know about decorating but I know good stuff when I see it. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad