Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
Get your head out of your behind

We won plenty of ugly games last season, the devils forum is just 2 clicks away. Go suck them off in there

This wasn't an ugly game in the sports sense. This was an ugly game because the Rangers were f***ing awful sans Igor. Igor is the only reason we even got one point out of this. Otherwise, we'd be talking about another disappointing loss to an inferior team.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
This wasn't an ugly game in the sports sense. This was an ugly game because the Rangers were f***ing awful sans Igor. Igor is the only reason we even got one point out of this. Otherwise, we'd be talking about another disappointing loss to an inferior team.
When we finish with 106 points and make the playoffs I’ll be sure to remind everyone that this win doesn’t count…

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut

At this point Igor getting his game back and standing on his head is just as important as the rest of the team playing well.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Sorry, I’m not going to be pissed about this game because the BIGGEST issue facing this team recently and most important factor going forward seemed to be rectified tonight: Igor.

That’s the best game Igor has played since the ASB, maybe even all season. I’ll take the shit performance if it gets this version of Igor back.

Do you want ants

Thats how u get ants
Jul 2, 2015
How are you not pissed off!?! Is it because I care more than you do or is it because you're just grasping at straws for any reason to be happy?
It’s bc it’s just a f***ing game and I watch this team and sport by choice. I watched them win in 94 and during the dark ages. I’ll watch them when they’re amazing and when they suck. I don’t let meaningless regular season games ruin my day. It’s just a game. A game we got 2 points in. Of course I’d rather us look like the bruins do, but I really don’t care how we look in March.

The New Russian Five

May 27, 2019
take the 2 points, this was always gonna be tough though. thats a dangerous team with their backs against the wall. they have a ton of speed and talent, this was one of the tougher matchups to not have lindgren. on top of all of that they were coming off giving up 10 at home.

biggest takeaway is i liked the 3rd period lines way better 5 on 5. the troch panarin kane line just isnt on the puck enough in the other teams zone, they like to create quick chances off transition / stretch passes which is no way to live in the playoffs. 3rd period lines offer way more balance with for a playoff lineup. looked like laf and kane had something going together too which is something that could really pay off. kakko also had his best period in a while. on to pitt.

also...great to see igor being igor again. neeeeeed that badly.
Yeah Buffalo is clearly paying with a lot of desperation. I honestly was impressed with the Sabres tonight.

I definitely think line shuffling is in order. Also Kane looks anemic and he is playing like it to.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I cannot believe this post game thread. U guys should take the rest of the games off join us for the playoffs. This team is working on figuring out and in the process just beat a very desperate team.

We’re a point behind the 4th best team in the league right now. Touch grass seriously.

The biggest story for everyone should be we saw our Vezina winner tonight. If he’s back everything is back

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
I cannot believe this post game thread. U guys should take the rest of the games off join us for the playoffs. This team is working on figuring out and in the process just beat a very desperate team.

We’re a point behind the 4th best team in the league right now. Touch grass seriously.

yeah we did this last March too, played half throttle against shitty teams and still won. it's just that it's been going on for like 3 weeks now.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island

The biggest story for everyone should be we saw our Vezina winner tonight. If he’s back everything is back
Shit I feel like I haven’t agreed with you in ages

But here we are, me and you agreeing on something

Reactions: egelband

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
It’s bc it’s just a f***ing game and I watch this team and sport by choice. I watched them win in 94 and during the dark ages. I’ll watch them when they’re amazing and when they suck. I don’t let meaningless regular season games ruin my day. It’s just a game. A game we got 2 points in. Of course I’d rather us look like the bruins do, but I really don’t care how we look in March.

I watch this team because it's a compulsive need and apparently, I'm a masochist. But I won't bore you with that, Dr. Freud :P

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Don't "2 point" at me.

The players were happy with the 2 points, which I like to see, but personally, if I only cared about 2 points I'd check the results tomorrow and not put myself through watching this nonsense night after night.

Half the board seems to be light years ahead of Gallant in everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad