OT: Bombers 2021 Season - Elk Meat = Delicious. 6-1. Hunting Big Game next v Lions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
E_f6FVJX0AM7BOD

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Do Suckskatchewan fans and Suitor (who are one in the same, honestly) want Harris suspended for that fight at the end of the game?

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
It kinda sucks that we never found a role for Lucky Whitehead. Hes a game breaker. I think I and most Bomber fans knew he'd have success elsewhere, just wasnt alot of room for him here and maybe not the best system fit.

I think Grant can have the same kind of impact if we could ever get him healthy.

Reactions: None

None

Feb 22, 2012
It kinda sucks that we never found a role for Lucky Whitehead. Hes a game breaker. I think I and most Bomber fans knew he'd have success elsewhere, just wasnt alot of room for him here and maybe not the best system fit.

I think it was definitely more of a systems thing than not being able to find room. Nichols just stopped throwing deep and LaPolice basically only used Whitehead for screen plays as a result. Our only deep threats with Nichols at QB were players that would go up and win 1 on 1s like Denmark and Adams.

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
I think it was definitely more of a systems thing than not being able to find room. Nichols just stopped throwing deep and LaPolice basically only used Whitehead for screen plays as a result. Our only deep threats with Nichols at QB were players that would go up and win 1 on 1s like Denmark and Adams.

Yup agreed good analysis. Lucky is a legit good guy a good personality for CFL from what i can tell so i do still cheer for him, even if not for his team.

I thought BC would be a great landing spot for him and he certainly is taking advantage. BC's offense is scary dangerous IF that Oline can accommodate Reilly giving him a little bit extra time.

Reactions: None

None

Feb 22, 2012
I thought BC would be a great landing spot for him and he certainly is taking advantage. BC's offense is scary dangerous IF that Oline can accommodate Reilly giving him a little bit extra time.

The rest of the league is facing the same issue the Bombers had 4-6 years ago with regards to the o-line, lack of talent at tackle and their tried and true Canadian guards have aged out :laugh:

The current Bombers o-line is spoiling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad