Pre-Game Talk: Bolts vs Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Must win game for TB. If they lose this and Boston wins it's almost over for them. Not a very important game for us. I would not be surprised we lose this.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Price starts 3 of the last 5. Hopefully the rest of the guys are still loose and motivated even tho it really doesn't matter who we play unless we fall into the last wildcard against Washington, which won't happen.

Totally agree with that.

We should right now prepare for the series. The only place we don't want to finish is the last wildcard spot and like you said it wont happen we have a 9 points lead with only 5 games to go.

Wasting too much energy and risking injuries now to finish 1st like we did 2 years ago would be extremely dumb imo.

Give your 100% but nothing more. Rest some of the vets like Markov and Plekanec for one game (if they agree of course). Give at least one game to every extra forwards and dmen so they are not too much rusted in case we need them in playoffs.

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Remember how much John Cooper publicly enjoyed the Lightning sweeping the season series against the Habs two seasons ago, kept using the word fun? I hope the Habs have some "fun" tonight by helping drive in some final nails for the Lightning's season. Go Habs go!

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Hopefully Lindgren gets a game or two before the end of the season. he's earned it by dragging the corpse of Lefebvre around all season.

Jul 6, 2016
Remember how much John Cooper publicly enjoyed the Lightning sweeping the season series against the Habs two seasons ago, kept using the word fun? I hope the Habs have some "fun" tonight by helping drive in some final nails for the Lightning's season. Go Habs go!

Exactly. I hate the Bruins too, especially their fans. But one of tgem will make it and will face Washington.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Exactly. I hate the Bruins too, especially their fans. But one of tgem will make it and will face Washington.

The best part of playing Tampa twice is we get to play spoiler while making the playoffs against a rival. Only unfortunate part is we'd be helping two other big rivals in Toronto and Boston. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad