Pre-Game Talk: Bolts vs Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Price starts 3 of the last 5. Hopefully the rest of the guys are still loose and motivated even tho it really doesn't matter who we play unless we fall into the last wildcard against Washington, which won't happen.

Last edited:

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
Give Lindgren/Montoya Florida and the Lightning the second last game of the season.

2nd game against TB is last home game. Price will get the start. We play Detroit the following night. Montoya probably gets that game

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
With Tampa losing Stampkos for the year, Johnson gone months ago, Callaghan gone months ago, slew of other injuries, being sellers at the deadline , selling their #1 goalie, selling selling Fillupa and Boyle.... all four centers gone! How the heck are they still in the play off picture?

Last edited:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
With Tampa losing Stampkos for the year, Johnson gone months ago, Callaghan gone months ago, slew of other injuries, being sellers at the deadline , selling their #1 goalie, selling selling Fillupa and Boyle.... all four centers gone! How the heck are they still in the play off picture?

Kooch and the Viking both going superhuman for the last stretch.

Whoever is covering Kucherov on D tonight is in for a treat. Good playoff prep.

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
This will be a tough game. Tampa is a desperate team and will come out hard. No injuries please.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
i have no idea what team will show up tonight for montreal

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
OK, just checked it. Was going by the pre-game thread title. In that case I don't know.:dunno:

IMO it's the last meaningful game of the season. Very challenging task, the Bolts are like a wounded animal trapped in a corner. Tampa's going all out and they've won 4 in a row, they'll get up alright for the game. Could be ugly if MTL gives less than 100%.

Wishful thinking, 3-2 Habs.

Patches
Patches
Beaulieu

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
IMO it's the last meaningful game of the season. Very challenging task, the Bolts are like a wounded animal trapped in a corner. Tampa's going all out and they've won 4 in a row, they'll get up alright for the game. Could be ugly if MTL gives less than 100%.

Wishful thinking, 3-2 Habs.

Patches
Patches
Beaulieu
Habs will need all the help they can get in this one, so yes start Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad