beat lightning

that is all

5n6hc4.png

Last edited:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Shame for Hathaway. I feel like it should be Bouma riding the pine, personally. I just think that right now, Hathaway is a more noticeable presence, and in a positive way. Though, of course, they play opposite sides.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Boy, it feels good to have to choose between Bouma and Hathaway, actual NHLers, instead of Bollig eating up that 12th forward spot by default while being reliably terrible.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
I'd say a little rest will do a player like hathaway a lot of good at this point in the season. He'll be back in the lineup for sure. Bouma has fresh legs and should be given a chance to see if he can regain some of his former play.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Boy, it feels good to have to choose between Bouma and Hathaway, actual NHLers, instead of Bollig eating up that 12th forward spot by default while being reliably terrible.

This 100%. the depth on this team of actual NHL talent is impressive. This is all while Freddie is sitting in the booth; who himself is a legitimate NHLer.

Too bad for Hathaway though, his energy will be missed.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
And OKG is happy about that.

I'm sad this will be the first game in a while I won't be able to see. :(

Hope the boys win. Go flam.

Just seemed like an out-of-place comment to make since we haven't had to deal with said issue at all this year.

GFG.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Just seemed like an out-of-place comment to make since we haven't had to deal with said issue at all this year.

GFG.

The "issue" is that Hathaway (NHLer) is being scratched for Bouma (NHLer) which has some people disappointed. I was commenting on how that's a good problem to have. The two years prior, we'd have guys scratched for Bollig (AHLer) and have to suck it up. Prior to that it'd be McGrattan, but at least he brought some elite level facepunching. We're finally starting to catch up to the rest of the league in terms of top 12-14 forward makeup. Once we sort out the defense and add a top 6 RW we can be a contender.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Flames continue their hot streak.

Tampa's offense is decimated with injuries, Flames have to take advantage.

L13

Oct 1, 2015
The Flames have a way of disappointing you just when you start to trust them.

I'm apprehensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad