GDT: Bolts @ Sabres 12:30 PM EST TV:MSG Radio:WGR550 Let's Catch Lightning and Win 3 in a Row

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
UPL has stopped 82 of 85 shots over the last 4 games and the Sabres are just 2-2-0 despite that.

Absolute dogshit team. Congrats Kevyn, it's all yours.

I'd put a lot of that on Granato who went full Ralphus this year, turning a team built to win by outscoring the opposition into one that tries but fails to play D, because it was not constructed to win 2-1 games

Conehead might understand his lack of knowledge and delegate tasks to qualified individuals. Might not be so bad.

Conehead likely has more functioning brain cells than Adams as his head has not been bashed in hundreds of times.

Seriously, why in the world would you hire a former player as head coach or GM, given what we now know about CTE?

Reactions: Fearnot

BritSabre

Feb 10, 2006
Reading, UK
The Sabres are a country club. They were more upset about fans chanting "Fire Donny" than their embarrassingly bad play and stealing people's hard earned money in the process. In fact they no longer salute fans after their rare wins because they are still mad over that. No one in the entire Buffalo media with the exception of Tim Graham will ever have the balls to point this out.

Are you serious? That disrespectful and inexcusable. Fans earn less in a year than you earn in a week. You suck it up and you acknowledge they spent hard earned cash to watch you. That's new depths of pathetic for this franchise for players to visibly turn on the fans.

Reactions: Matt Ress

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
The Sabres are a country club. They were more upset about fans chanting "Fire Donny" than their embarrassingly bad play and stealing people's hard earned money in the process. In fact they no longer salute fans after their rare wins because they are still mad over that. No one in the entire Buffalo media with the exception of Tim Graham will ever have the balls to point this out.
We need a new GM and a new coach, and then start shipping these losers out..No one should be safe..Not Dahlin. Not Tuch. Not Cozens. Not Power. No one....Blow it up.

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
That's exactly why the franchise can kiss my ass. I'm tired of wasting my time on a franchise that doesn't seem to want to win and doesn't want to change that. How long is this shit supposed to last? How long do you want to appease the fans after another early end to the season? This is a never-ending cycle. 14 years are enough! I'm tired of watching this antihockey.
Nothing changes. This is a losing franchise, nothing more. Reinhart, Echel, Ristolainen, ROR etc. noticed this and pulled the line in good time.
I agree...they have alienated me also...I've been watching for over 40 years, and I can't stand this team and the current state of the organization.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
That's exactly why the franchise can kiss my ass. I'm tired of wasting my time on a franchise that doesn't seem to want to win and doesn't want to change that. How long is this shit supposed to last? How long do you want to appease the fans after another early end to the season? This is a never-ending cycle. 14 years are enough! I'm tired of watching this antihockey.
Nothing changes. This is a losing franchise, nothing more. Reinhart, Echel, Ristolainen, ROR etc. noticed this and pulled the line in good time.
The absolute worst thing about the organization Is the game day experience of watching the product. I don’t think I’ve come across such a broadcast that is so blatant in their homerism.

It feels like watching a North Korea propaganda sports broadcast where they can’t be critical of the team at all. Duffer makes me sick to listen to. If ever there was a fit for the phrase “dont piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining“, it’s listening to his analysis. Dunleavy, while I took no issue with his play by play in years past because it was neutral and pretty matter of factly, its very apparent he was talked to by someone behind the scenes To push a more bias play by play calling style.

Reactions: TheDawnOfANewTage

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
move on from Tage. Move Cozens to wing.
Moving on from Tage isnt happening, nor should it.

Even at his down production this season, hampered by injuries, hes worth his contract. If he gets back to last seasons numbers, hes an absolute steal.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Yo, there was a game? Shame, missed it. /s

A lot of folks here echoing what I’ve said, that even the die-hards are gonna quit unless a change happens. Penny-pinchin Pegula, with his megayacht, thinks he’s saving money by not firing Granato, but he’s big league wrong!

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
Moving on from Tage isnt happening, nor should it.

Even at his down production this season, hampered by injuries, hes worth his contract. If he gets back to last seasons numbers, hes an absolute steal.
Yes it should. He isn’t a center and when moved down the lineup he falls off the face of the earth. He won’t get back to the zenith of his career. He does not use his linemates and he consistently kills any forward momentum with his incessant need to dangle when a pass is the right play. He is a low IQ player. He only worries about his shot and not the the best scoring play. He is allergic to passing and he sucks in his own zone. Move on.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
It's funny, if they go the rest of the season without winning three in a row yet find a way to win 2 out of every 3 games, they would wind up with 92 points again.

Sad. But funny.

SnuggaRUDE

Apr 5, 2013
The absolute worst thing about the organization Is the game day experience of watching the product. I don’t think I’ve come across such a broadcast that is so blatant in their homerism.

It feels like watching a North Korea propaganda sports broadcast where they can’t be critical of the team at all. Duffer makes me sick to listen to. If ever there was a fit for the phrase “dont piss on my leg and tell me it’s raining“, it’s listening to his analysis. Dunleavy, while I took no issue with his play by play in years past because it was neutral and pretty matter of factly, its very apparent he was talked to by someone behind the scenes To push a more bias play by play calling style.

I lived in NESNville for years. You ain’t seen nothing.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I lived in NESNville for years. You ain’t seen nothing.
I visited there for work. They are no doubt homers there, but I feel their team has been good enough to earn that attitude. The level of homerism matched with the lack of success just adds the delusion that is the Buffalo Sabres broadcast. Add in the fact that the organization used to have such a difference in their objectiveness with their broadcast from years back when they had Robitaille and Lorentz on staff.

Reactions: oldgoalie

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Yes it should. He isn’t a center and when moved down the lineup he falls off the face of the earth. He won’t get back to the zenith of his career. He does not use his linemates and he consistently kills any forward momentum with his incessant need to dangle when a pass is the right play. He is a low IQ player. He only worries about his shot and not the the best scoring play. He is allergic to passing and he sucks in his own zone. Move on.
That is called "forcing" things when things aren't going your way. He is 100% not allergic to passing that is just stupid. He clearly gives a shit and is trying to make things happen. Push your narrative more.

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
That is called "forcing" things when things aren't going your way. He is 100% not allergic to passing that is just stupid. He clearly gives a shit and is trying to make things happen. Push your narrative more.
Coming from someone with the moniker like yours that‘s rich. 😆

Doug Prishpreed

May 1, 2013
Brooklyn
He isn’t a center and when moved down the lineup he falls off the face of the earth. He won’t get back to the zenith of his career. He does not use his linemates and he consistently kills any forward momentum with his incessant need to dangle when a pass is the right play. He is a low IQ player. He only worries about his shot and not the the best scoring play. He is allergic to passing and he sucks in his own zone. Move on.
Are you describing Tage or Cozens? It describes them both perfectly lol.

TageGod

Aug 31, 2022
Coming from someone with the moniker like yours that‘s rich. 😆
If I defended Dylan Cozens is my opinion more relevant? It just so happens I watch that player a lot when he is on the ice. I would do the same with any player on the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad