Post-Game Talk: Bolts @ Leafs - March 20 - hail to our leader, kadri. thunder speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornton22

Mar 13, 2013
Boston
Nice game! Kadri is fantastic. What is it with my two favorite teams and the last few minutes of a game though? This weekend should be very interesting.

stakesishigh

how swede it is
Jul 9, 2009
Toronto
Hoping you guys could give me some input on a discussion I was having with my roommate earlier.

If the league expanded a second team to the Toronto region, what do you suppose the ticket prices would be in that new teams first year?

Would they be extremely comparable to the prices we see for the Leafs now?

p.l.f.

use the force
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
164165352_slide.jpg

guy sticking his hand out on the left wanting to shake his hand
(i know its the ref - just looks like it LOL)

Last edited:

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kadri line up against Stamkos line head to head, the Kadri line won. Kadri line shutdown the Stamkos line and scored 3 goals for.

That was the game, pretty impressive for a kid with nasty habits.

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
lupul gets a game and hedman can slam the best player into the boards from behind and get nothing?

are we talking the same sport here?

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
Great job by Kadri once again. Just making things happen out there and working hard to get chances.

Will suck to probably lose Lupul for a game, but there you have it.

Need to win the next one though since Boston games are terrible to try and get points in.

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
Hoping you guys could give me some input on a discussion I was having with my roommate earlier.

If the league expanded a second team to the Toronto region, what do you suppose the ticket prices would be in that new teams first year?

Would they be extremely comparable to the prices we see for the Leafs now?

Yes.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
I thought Kadri played great tonight and was very happy with the play of Gardiner. Plus it was great to see Lupul keep scoring and I can't see him being suspended. Hedman was watching his pass right before he was hit and returned later in the 3rd.

Zami

Oct 10, 2006
Kulemin 1 goal, 5 hits, 2 blocked shots, 5 takeaways, +3.

What a great game from him. He really showed his value with his strong overall game. Winning puck batles and forechecking hard, supports the skill of Lupul and Kadri really well. Hopefully they keep him with Kadri because it helps bring out his offencive game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad