PGDT-Poll: Bolts @ Isles | Players of the Game Are? **Look inside for Winners**

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
The shame of tonight's game was that the boys played well for the 1st 57 minutes. The team is truly snake bitten. IF anyone ever seen the movie "The Replacements" their is a scene when they talk about "quicksand". The Islanders are in "quicksand" at the moment.

"Your playing and you think everything is going fine, but one thing goes wrong, and another, and another. And you try to fight back but the harder you fight the deeper you sink, til you can't move, you can't breathe, because your in over your head....Like quicksand."

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Went with Nabokov and Nielsen. Nabby did nothing wrong and was rock solid. Nielsen was a catalyst for virtually all the offense for the Islanders in the game. Yes, that giveaway was horrible, but fortunately those lapses, although multiple for the team, are not so for Nielsen. I can give him a pass on that.

Funny how guys argue that Bailey has been stuck with below average linemates, yet I argue that Nielsen would have so many more assists if that scrub could finish. Once again he reminded me tonight why I think the kid is a lost cause.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
Nabby. He's been really solid the 2 games. He's given up just 3 goals (including 2 overtimes). Unfortunately the rest of the team sucked both games. If your goaltender only gives up 2 goals after 65 mins and you still lose-something is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad