Pre-Game Talk: Bolts @ Habs

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Tough break for Tamp this afternoon as they lost Stammer for several weeks. Hopefully Habs can seize this opportunity and score another win.

Still waiting for confirmation who will get to sit this one as Briere is making a comeback. Most likely candidate is DD.

Likely lineup:

Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Pacioretty - Pleks - Gionta
Bournival - Briere - Bourque
Moen - White/DD - Parros

4-1 Mtl

Go Habs Go

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Tough break for Tamp this afternoon as they lost Stammer for several weeks. Hopefully Habs can seize this opportunity and score another win.

Still waiting for confirmation who will get to sit this one as Briere is making a comeback. Most likely candidate is DD.

Likely lineup:

Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Pacioretty - Pleks - Gionta
Bournival - Briere - Bourque
Moen - White/DD - Parros

4-1 Mtl

Go Habs Go

Although habs have had injuries of their own, we have caught a few breaks the other way too. No gaborik when Columbus came to town, no vanek the other night, and no stamkos now?

Need to take advantage of this one.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs will have To face Ben Bishop who always resembles the second coming of Terry Sawchuk against us. The Lightning never stopped competing today, tomorrow will not be a cake walk.

dmanfish90

How about 76 for 25?
Jan 5, 2011
Newmarket, Ontario
They're not 1st in the Atlantic for nothing. Ben Bishop is playing superbly well amongst others I would think on their team (especially Stamkos, although that's a moot point).

This game will not be easy at all.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Thought we'd lose until the Stamkos injury. It'll be a right game, but I think we pull out the win 3-1.

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Really need to take advantage of no Stamkos, we need to start getting points from teams within our division

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
Although habs have had injuries of their own, we have caught a few breaks the other way too. No gaborik when Columbus came to town, no vanek the other night, and no stamkos now?

Need to take advantage of this one.

Edler suspended when we played VAN , Nash Callahan when we played NYR. Seriously we get really lucky for that. But i feel really bad for TBL. Big loss for them

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sucks for Tampa and for Canada. Also it sucks that we won't get to see this guy play.

All that said we need to go out and take advantage of this and win this one.

Analyzer*

Do we win it for Stamkos, or do we let Tampa win it for Stamkos ?

Everyone feels the loss of him.

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Edler suspended when we played VAN , Nash Callahan when we played NYR. Seriously we get really lucky for that. But i feel really bad for TBL. Big loss for them

Brent Bruns when we played SJ. I wanted to see him and his beard :cry:

habalifeok

Oct 28, 2013
The only game I was gonna see this year was Tampa at Winnipeg, Nobody would give up a pair to see the Habs. Oh well Go Habs Go.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Although we did catch a break with the Stamkos injury, you never want to see a guy get hurt, especially a guy of that calibre and an injury of that significance. Terrible news for him and the Lightning, hopefully he comes back soon at 100%.

That being said, I'm hoping now that we've learned how to score again against the Islanders that it can carry over to this game. The Bolts always seem to play us hard, so it's definitely not going to be easy. I predict that we go to OT for the second time this season, but we pull off the W.

3-2 Win in OT.

otto bond

Jan 8, 2007
Poor Stamkos, wow that hurts. Get well. Hate players going down. Hockey can be unforgiving on some ones body. 6 to 12 months?

Has for the game, the Habs need to win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad