Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Wat.jpg

mikebel111*

do you think bolland makes us better ? ok 8 points:)

For sure i do. Really important to the team.
But there is no way to be sure about how many points. We can predict though

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
In seriousness though, there is 0 way to know where we'd be with Bolland.

For all we know we would be worse.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
For sure i do. Really important to the team.
But there is no way to be sure about how many points. We can predict though

40 more games of bolland and 20 more games of bozak would give us some more points in those games.

what i'm saying is we r a very good team with a full lineup:nod::nod:

shibbiness

Feb 7, 2010
GTA
Someone keep this pinned for when we have the dumbest thread of the year vote.

-edit- move on folks.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
I think you've sort of sabotaged your own thread by making a comment that suggests how many more points we'd have with Bolland in our line up. It seems like you're trying to say that the team is better with Bolland herefore if he were healthy and playing the Leafs would likely have a better record than they currently do. That's fair enough but I'm going to guess that this thread will get derailed with people trying to figure out how you came to the 10 point conclusion, haha.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
In seriousness though, there is 0 way to know where we'd be with Bolland.

For all we know we would be worse.

just asking if we take kessel out of the lineup for the last 22 games, how do you think we'd do?:)

Punch Drunk Loov

Gaaaaary Roberts!
Dec 6, 2011
OP is obviously quite young.

Yes we miss Bolland dearly and although we are in a hot streak right now, it's hard to imagine he'd propel us to win previous games beforehand. Although he may have mitigated some of the loses. Who knows? Really not a lot to talk about here

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
I think you've sort of sabotaged your own thread by making a comment that suggests how many more points we'd have with Bolland in our line up. It seems like you're trying to say that the team is better with Bolland herefore if he were healthy and playing the Leafs would likely have a better record than they currently do. That's fair enough but I'm going to guess that this thread will get derailed with people trying to figure out how you came to the 10 point conclusion, haha.

well in the 40 games he missed, there would be 5 more wins with him in the lineup.
made a difference when gleason started playing with us, made us better

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
OP is obviously quite young.

Yes we miss Bolland dearly and although we are in a hot streak right now, it's hard to imagine he'd propel us to win previous games beforehand. Although he may have mitigated some of the loses. Who knows? Really not a lot to talk about here

there is, this team with bolland in the lineup and everyone healthy can be very dangerous. top 3 in the conference

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
is this thread a joke?? does something this simple escape all of you??

yes, we'd of course be 10 points better. Our 68 points + Bolland's 10 > the Bruins' 76.

Some people :dunce:

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
well in the 40 games he missed, there would be 5 more wins with him in the lineup.
made a difference when gleason started playing with us, made us better

Or we could have had 10 more wins with him in the line up and be 20 points better. My point is that your point prediction is so speculative that it has the possibility of overriding the main point of your discussion...unless the point of your thread was to discuss how many more points the team would have with Bolland.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
just asking if we take kessel out of the lineup for the last 22 games, how do you think we'd do?:)

One is an elite player that is a top 2 goal scorer and a top 5 point getter in the NHL this year.

One is a 3rd line player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad