Speculation: Bolland on trading block (with link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Man, it would suck to lose him. But I am really glad he got that last goal, that's going to be how people remember him. Great Hawk, hope we can get a good return.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Man, it would suck to lose him. But I am really glad he got that last goal, that's going to be how people remember him. Great Hawk, hope we can get a good return.

Agreed. He's been so instrumental to their success in the playoffs but he just can't stay healthy. Move him now, keep Frolik and Bickell, use extra cash on a 6th defenseman and maybe you can pick up a good asset in a trade.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Agreed. He's been so instrumental to their success in the playoffs but he just can't stay healthy. Move him now, keep Frolik and Bickell, use extra cash on a 6th defenseman and maybe you can pick up a good asset in a trade.

Yep, we can keep most of the team together this way.

Honestly though, we should trade Fro and go shopping. This is a legendary free agent class, lots of vets that would sign for a year.

ChiGuySez

Cody Parkey GOAT
Oct 4, 2006
Couldnt stay healthy and didnt work out as the second line C. Cant say I didnt see it coming when Kane didnt feed Bolland. Besides health, skating was always an issue as well. Hope Stan can get a decent return. Hoping for draft picks. Wishing Bolland well.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Yep, we can keep most of the team together this way.

Honestly though, we should trade Fro and go shopping. This is a legendary free agent class, lots of vets that would sign for a year.

Mark Lazerus @MarkLazerus
Stan Bowman: "We're not searching for NHL players. We've got a lot. And we've got some young guys ready to step up." #Blackhawks

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'm fine with keeping the team together, but if Vinny or someone like that wants a cheap 1 year deal to win a Cup, give it to them.

CoolburnIsGone

I'm pretty sure Dale Tallon is gotta be talking to the Hawks about him. Maybe based around a prospect and a pick would work for you guys?

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I'm pretty sure Dale Tallon is gotta be talking to the Hawks about him. Maybe based around a prospect and a pick would work for you guys?

What about something like Weaver and a pick? Weaver only has a 1.1M cap hit, would be a great replacement for Brookbank.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
I'd be looking for a mid-first rounder

I'd be shocked if they got that much for Bolly. Hope you're right though.

It will be sad to see him go if he does get traded. He was a big part of these 2 cups and seems to be the only guy from the 2 cup wins to truly love the city of Chicago. And he very easily could have won the Conn Smythe in 2010.

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
Hey guys, Oilers fan coming in peace. What would you want from the oilers? We have a ton of prospects and two second round picks available.

Would you do the 37th and Musil for Bolland?

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Hey guys, Oilers fan coming in peace. What would you want from the oilers? We have a ton of prospects and two second round picks available.

Would you do the 37th and Musil for Bolland?

Personally I'd rather send him out east. If they trade him in the West, I'd want heavy overpayment. bolland is not the kind of guy the Hawks want to run in to in the playoffs.

hockeydoug

May 26, 2012
If they can get a buyer picking in the top 50, that would be nice. Wouldn't mine a decent defenseman prospect if one is available.

I wonder which teams are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad