Bold Predictions

JayB

May 30, 2012
Rinaldo wins hole league penaltys
Hartsy do only 10 goals
Simmonds end up with over 20 goals
Timonen doesnt play hole season (injury)
L.Schenn hits most in league
B.Schenn hits top5 in league
Couts wins team +/-
Philly have top5 PK % with Talbot and Fedotenko
Read do under 10 goals
Holmgren try all RFA defenders upfront Kulikov and Subban
Laughton make his debut and will play hole season but Holmgren trades top9 scorer and that puts Laughton to juniors
Holmgren will try some megadeal to get defender
Briere is awfull at season but is the best in poffs.
Voracek will much of skate and running but skills doest get him to points too often.
If we are ending to draft 25-32 pick Holmgren will trade to next year when we have Draft in Philly.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Rinaldo wins hole league penaltys
Hartsy do only 10 goals
Simmonds end up with over 20 goals
Timonen doesnt play hole season (injury)
L.Schenn hits most in league
B.Schenn hits top5 in league
Couts wins team +/-
Philly have top5 PK % with Talbot and Fedotenko
Read do under 10 goals
Holmgren try all RFA defenders upfront Kulikov and Subban
Laughton make his debut and will play hole season but Holmgren trades top9 scorer and that puts Laughton to juniors
Holmgren will try some megadeal to get defender
Briere is awfull at season but is the best in poffs.
Voracek will much of skate and running but skills doest get him to points too often.
If we are ending to draft 25-32 pick Holmgren will trade to next year when we have Draft in Philly.

So the league will expand by two teams as well!? Seattle and Quebec will be happy! ;)

Reactions: Curufinwe

SgtJoseph*

The Pitts Penguin fan that looks like Hulk Hogan will be wearing Flyers gear by mid season ?

flyersfan187

Dec 4, 2007
Morrisdale, PA
The Pitts Penguin fan that looks like Hulk Hogan will be wearing Flyers gear by mid season ?

:laugh: that would be great!

I will say that Voracek will find his offensive game with Giroux centering his line all season. Voracek can be world class if he found some offense. His wheels and defensive play are already top notch. Plus he looks like a cave man!

RoDu

May 22, 2003
Winnipeg
Visit site
squeek into playoffs, win a round, go then get bumped

-Coburn becomes a true number one guy minus the offense
-Rinaldo gets perma suspended for stepping on the ice and looking at opposing player in an aggressive manner

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
Who would have ever predicted that Luke Scheen would have become a complimentary piece (I use that term loosely) for cup winning teams? Legit dude was buried for a good portion of this year IIRC.

I will say one think, at least I was consistent through my years. My affinity for Pietrangelo was even on display in this thread. Sighhhhh. Wish we could have signed him still.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Yeah, Ive posted it like 10 times by now. :laugh:

Problem is he’s shameless.
This is what parents call “reinforcement”.

on a related note to the actual thread, I still feel that the comparisons between coburn and myers are apt. Physical specimens, unicorns with their unique tool sets but always left you hoping for more.

Reactions: Fire Tortorella

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad