Player Discussion BOLD PREDICTION: DRAISAITL

82Ninety42011

Jul 2, 2011
Abbotsford BC
This might be intended to be satire but Drai could very well win the Art Ross. Kid is the real deal and I wouldn't be shocked to see him and McDavid 1-2 in either order at end of season.

Kaniac

Sep 11, 2018
Our defence looks night and day with Persson back there. Bumps everyone back where they should be.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013
what's sweet is that i bet he and mcdcvid have some healthy competition going on between 1 another which is motivating them to try harder

Panthera

Sep 25, 2017
There's a zero percent chance Draisaitl ever wins the Hart so long as McDavid is on the team and playing even vaguely like himself. Even if he deserves it and has a better year than McDavid, the media won't care enough to pay attention.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Jinx thread:huh:

If he keeps that pace he sure has a chance to win at least one of them...

Sanchez

Jan 18, 2006
Proclaiming it now!

DRAISAITL WILL WIN THE ART ROSS, HART, AND TED LINDSAY TROPHY FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Aerchon

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
I would say Rocket and/or Selke are more probable accolades for Leon at the end of 82

McDavid will summon McHulk late season, as per usual and clinch the Ross.
But how cool would it be if both McDavid and Draisaitl were finalists for the Hart and Lindsay. Has it ever been done, multiple finalists from one team?

Oil Dood

Sep 17, 2019
I would say Rocket and/or Selke are more probable accolades for Leon at the end of 82

McDavid will summon McHulk late season, as per usual and clinch the Ross.
But how cool would it be if both McDavid and Draisaitl were finalists for the Hart and Lindsay. Has it ever been done, multiple finalists from one team?

Well you gotta think that McD has actually been slowed down a bit from his training (thanks Gio) this offseason....which should terrify a lot of teams once he finds his legs(scary huh?).

I will be the first to admit that I was upset about the Draisitl contract......I am so happy to say I was wrong and that Chia did a great job with that deal, what a great player.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Our defence looks night and day with Persson back there. Bumps everyone back where they should be.

Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing. Persson is significantly better at moving the puck than Russell is, and Russell back on his correct side on the 3rd pairing over Manning improves the 3rd pairing as well. It's not a ridiculous upgrade, but its an upgrade on both pairings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad