Bobrovksy for Vezina...again?

Sypher04

Jan 20, 2011
I don't see a single argument for why Bobrovsky would be ahead of Rinne or Vasilevsky. Probably not Hellybuck either. Imo Bob is in the group of 4-6 right now.

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased
Agreed that Rinne should get the Vezina, but Bob's importance in the first five months of the season can not be overlooked. Veteran players with horrible years, special teams are horrid, the only way this team is sniffing playoffs now is because Bob dragged them there...which is why he should get some votes for the Hart, he is the most valuable player to his team. Kuchrov, Malkin, Ovi have all had great years but if they somehow missed this season, Tampa Bay, Pittsburgh, and Washington are still in the playoffs without them, the same cannot be said for Columbus.

I'm not saying he should win (I like MacKinnon) or even nominated (what goalie gets nominated for Hart but not Vezina) but he should be 4 or 5 in the final tally

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
A bit of a late surge for Bob. But I am sure that he cares more about his team performance than his third Vezina.

OccasionalPoster

Nov 18, 2017
Likely Rinne but not opposed to Bob. This era seemingly lacks legendary goaltending we witnessed from Brodeur, Hasek, and Roy. Creates a lot of room for someone to edge out the rest of the pack.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad